Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

At least they're staying ON PROPERTY which helps a little and he made the trip with the high school band one year when I was a Band Booster officer. He's the one who "turned white" when I tricked him to go on the Tower of Terror! :crazy: My eye doctors secretary is going for the FIRST time ever and staying OFF PROPERTY! :scared: I'm having her over sometime in the next 6 weeks to give her a "tutorial"! :rotfl2:

08727ad3-29d1-4cbb-a953-a1e42568e47a_zps4qxvg1hz.jpg

Diane is getting close :cheer2:; this is from the Marketplace Co-op but it's not Fun Finds. :tink:

The Pantry?

Where is this?

Well, good eye Jeff :magnify: you are half right, this is Ray from Finding Nemo :thumbsup2

But, it's not from Art of Animation.

It's not from the Living Seas either.

I'm guessing it's not at Epcot either? If not, I'll go to Animal Kingdom and the Finding Nemo show. :tink:

No Ma'am...you're getting far away now...The Pantry isn't in the Marketplace Co-op. :tink:

Disney Centerpiece? Zoey and Pickles?

Speaking of the Marketplace Co-op, they have items from Disney Centerpiece, Cherry Tree Lane and Wonderground gallery at the Disney Store online. I think I want to buy everything at Disney Centerpiece.:banana:

Good thought Jeff but think some more :scratchin; not at D Street or Goofy's Candy Co. I'd tell you to figure out what it is but to figure that out you probably need to know where it's available for sale. :confused3 Plus the fact that I REALLY don't know what it is :rolleyes:, it was just in a pretty display. (That little bit of information should give you a hint...IF you "know me". :rolleyes1) :tink:

Disney Centerpiece? Zoey and Pickles?

Speaking of the Marketplace Co-op, they have items from Disney Centerpiece, Cherry Tree Lane and Wonderground gallery at the Disney Store online. I think I want to buy everything at Disney Centerpiece.:banana:

:yay::yay::yay: I've been lonesome today! :rotfl: And...Denise didn't even put in a guess when she posted her picture this morning. :sad2: Isn't that stuff in Disney Centerpiece GREAT! I just may have to ship a purchase home from there in November. Have Christmas gift ideas for their merchandise for DD's, son-in-law's; nieces AND nephews! :goodvibes WAY more than what I'd want to bring home in the spare piece of luggage (which is reserved mostly for Disney pretzels and Chocolate Covered Pecan Clusters) I always bring for purchases! :rolleyes:

This is not from Disney Centerpiece or Zoey and Pickles. I'm beginning to wonder if I answered a post WRONG :rolleyes:! There is a MAJOR clue in the previous quote from me yesterday...IF you guys remember my "challenges". :rolleyes1 Denise certainly should. :rolleyes: :tink:

FINALLY going out to the pool :yay:; been baking cookies for DD's Open House this coming Friday on her 1st anniversary of owning Fabulous In Fur....

:yay::yay::yay: I've been lonesome today! :rotfl: And...Denise didn't even put in a guess when she posted her picture this morning. :sad2: Isn't that stuff in Disney Centerpiece GREAT! I just may have to ship a purchase home from there in November. Have Christmas gift ideas for their merchandise for DD's, son-in-law's; nieces AND nephews! :goodvibes WAY more than what I'd want to bring home in the spare piece of luggage (which is reserved mostly for Disney pretzels and Chocolate Covered Pecan Clusters) I always bring for purchases! :rolleyes:

This is not from Disney Centerpiece or Zoey and Pickles. I'm beginning to wonder if I answered a post WRONG :rolleyes:! There is a MAJOR clue in the previous quote from me yesterday...IF you guys remember my "challenges". :rolleyes1 Denise certainly should. :rolleyes: :tink:

FINALLY going out to the pool :yay:; been baking cookies for DD's Open House this coming Friday on her 1st anniversary of owning Fabulous In Fur....

D-Tech on Demand?

Sorry, I've been gone all day and I would have to research shops in DTD and then take some random guesses. I'm hoping Diane will get it before I have to do that. I don't even know any more stores to guess. The pin shop? Has that been guessed? Is it a shop attached to a restaurant like Rain Forest or Raglans? Do they have shops?

D-Tech on Demand?

Sorry, I've been gone all day and I would have to research shops in DTD and then take some random guesses. I'm hoping Diane will get it before I have to do that. I don't even know any more stores to guess. The pin shop? Has that been guessed? Is it a shop attached to a restaurant like Rain Forest or Raglans? Do they have shops?

Denise...I thought you'd catch on to my clue right away! :rotfl: I guess I DO have "everyone fooled" on my "tech ability"...which is zilch/zero/nada! :lmao: I don't know the difference between an I-Pad and Smart Phone! :rotfl2: Which is why I have no idea WHAT this is; took the picture 'cause I like the display...

IMG_9418_zps38c33eca.jpg

IMG_9417_zps4bf9cc91.jpg
:tink:

Denise...I thought you'd catch on to my clue right away! :rotfl: I guess I DO have "everyone fooled" on my "tech ability"...which is zilch/zero/nada! :lmao: I don't know the difference between an I-Pad and Smart Phone! :rotfl2: Which is why I have no idea WHAT this is; took the picture 'cause I like the display...

IMG_9418_zps38c33eca.jpg

IMG_9417_zps4bf9cc91.jpg
:tink:

Never saw or heard of that shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter