WHERE in Canada can I find

They had bags extremely similar to the ones your looking for at the CNE (was there on Sunday)-they are in the Arts and Craft building. Had fabulous colours (hot pink was one of them). Also had some unique backpacks and carryon roller luggage. Couldn't tell you the name of the booth though.
Will check on the CNE site to see if they have any vendors listed.

well i ended up getting the one from the shopping chanel, the Heys bag. It worked out to just under or just at $40 with tax shipping etc, plus it has a passport neck holder thingy in it which i was intending to buy one anyway ($10 at walmart). anyway maybe this helps someone? I have been using mine a LOT its a great bag, same features, BUT it doesn't hang in the back, it hangs at front or on your hip or on your butt. (just not higher up on your back) and i actually like it that way. its like a purse but lightweight easy to care for and it will be great for my trip.

hope that helps someone!

Thanks everyone! I really have my heart set on the pink Baggallini so I will be ordering it and having it shipped to resort. Hope that works out okay! :thumbsup2 In case anyone else is interested, shoebuy will ship to Canada for a total of 39.57 canadian funds, which is not bad(using AZOOGLEADS10 for 10.00 discount). It takes 3-21 days for shipping though!!! :scared1: If you've ever used Canadian mail, you know that anything mailed from the states can take 3-21 days to reach you.

Just got an email from Shoebuy that they shipped my Baggallini. I'll be picking it up at my resort next week (hopefully)! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter