Where have you been today?

*Work
*Wisconsin - about 2 hours away for softball tournament
*Back home

Today I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and came home...I'll be here the rest of the day.

Went to the local mall for my mall walk. Headed home and stopped at Arby's to try they're new cheesesteak sandwich. Not impressed, tasted OK, but the bun was soggy, (Yuck) so I won't be headed back for one soon. I guess I will have to try Subways. Later this afternoon I am headed to my daughters for dinner.

Today it was:
Several estate sales with my mom
Lunch at Macaroni Grill where I'm pretty sure they gave me a bowl of marinara sauce and called it "tomato bisque"
Target
Photo studio with the kids for family pics
Fastrip so the kids could grab a Coke
Gym
Dis :D
what did you find....what did you find...👶👶👶👶🎅🎅🎅🎅🖼🎨🧵🎸🛠⚔⚰⚰⚰⚱⚱⚱🗿🗿🗿🎥💰🏷🏷🏷🏷🏷🏷 sale

Went out for coffee, Sunday newspaper, walk, and farm stand. Now home for the rest of the day.

Today I’ve been to church, MOD Pizza, Best Buy, Target, and the Xfinity store. I’m home for the rest of the day.

This weekend was a bust. One place had a really cute vintage pixie boy and girl set but they priced them at $40, and I didn’t want them enough for that!
so as a child...on you trips north....did you ever make it Pixieland or eat in the resturant that stayed open for awhile longer in Oregon

so as a child...on you trips north....did you ever make it Pixieland or eat in the resturant that stayed open for awhile longer in Oregon
No, looks like Pixieland closed when I was too young, and we never strayed to far from the 5 anyway on our way to Washington so I’ve never been to the Oregon coast or the Pixieland restaurant.

I remember visiting the Enchanted Forest by Salem as a kid, I’ve even taken my oldest there once when she was little.

okay then...keep my eye out for pixies...though how is an elf different from a pixie

No, looks like Pixieland closed when I was too young, and we never strayed to far from the 5 anyway on our way to Washington so I’ve never been to the Oregon coast or the Pixieland restaurant.

I remember visiting the Enchanted Forest by Salem as a kid, I’ve even taken my oldest there once when she was little.

Went to the advance polls location right by my house and voted. Canada has an election on September 20 for Prime Minister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter