Where have you been today?

At the mechanic at 8 am when the opened for an oil change. Home by 9 am. Seems like such a waste. Supposed to change the oil every 6 months or 6,000 miles. It has been 6 months, but only 900 miles.

I only go by mileage. I take my car in like once a year since I hardly drive. It's 14 years old and hasn't given me any problems yet.

I only go by mileage. I take my car in like once a year since I hardly drive. It's 14 years old and hasn't given me any problems yet.
Mine is still under warranty and the manufacturer says 6 months or 6,000 miles. I don't want to void my warranty.
My mechanic says 3 months or 3,000 miles, and for most of his customers that is less than 3,000 miles in 3 months.

Inspection, car wash, take out. Boards while I ate and now I'm going back to packing.

Dropped Youngest off at school. Drove back home. It was deep clean kitchen chore day. 30 minutes cycling at gym. Home again. Then I need to pickup Youngest from school and we'll be back home again.

to a an estate sale...little too early for sales, but children/siblings were in a hurry...little did they know, that if they waited 6 months they could get more for their moms stuff and house.

going to be 108 degrees today, tomorrow 110.

* metal pail 1.00 $5.00
* border pottery $3.00 $15.00
* hatchet 2.00 $8.00
* vintage parrots $8.00 $30.00
* old faucet handles free..........$10.00
* 30 metal car plates...and metal is the value *5.00 $100.00

I sell it at the farmers market down the street....as the season of garage sales starts and winter visitors arrive....harder to find gold nuggets of garage sale value

what did you pay for the head of lettuce ?
Bibb lettuce was purchased from the farmers’ market on Tuesday. It cost $1.50 per head and was used as a lettuce wrap for a main course. The remainder goes into a chef’s salad for Saturday night’s dinner.
Today I just needed some cilantro but succumbed to the siren call of 3 mangoes for $5.00 as well, LOL.

In my home office working, went to a quick dr appt, and had lunch at the local greenway with a friend.

I have now been to lunch at Torchy's Tacos - now back at work.
Torchy's!! I miss Torchy's... have some queso for me next time you go. :teeth:

I've been to.... work. Then I'll pick kiddo up from daycare and we will go to a park since it's starting to feel fall-adjacent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter