Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I am all for missing Charles, I do not echo the dislike for Fiasco. He may not be an A+ foodie, but he has jumped right in (w/o the ramping up issues Charles had), is upbeat, knowledgable - and has a perspective all is own. Check out his top 5 rides posted today which offer some unexpected and honest takes.
Myself & the wife enjoy Fiascos reviews. I believe like you he is knowledgeable & gives decent honest reviews.
Steve Porter when he first turned up was a little awkward & fumbled his words in front of the Camera.
Now though he is one of our favourite Dis team members.
Just need to give each new Dis team member a little time to get into the format & vibe of the show.

But if we are going to have favs, you can't beat Rhyno , Craig & Kylie together.

I wonder if Kevin's Ohana review is still available. Boy has that place gone downhill.
It was once really wonderful.
Lately the food seems like the leftovers of the previous diner who didn't order a very good meal in the first place.
Has the management changed and when?
Dessert is still great but what's up with that sugary salad dressing?

Yes. He doesn't post that often but he appreciates his Disney fans so send him a friend request.

They made a fuss about Dustin a) because of how long he’d been there and b) because of the way he revolutionized the presentation, from being an audio only show to a video show. The end of that episode, in which pete notes “your hands and heart will always be on everything we do” and Craig’s “I owe my life to you” will always stick with me.

Then there was the short video announcement from JL when she left...

Then the company grew and grew, technology moved even further faster ahead and video content almost became the new norm- I know I watch way more Dis content than I listen to now, and that wasn’t always the case. The team grows, the product diversifies, things move faster and faster... people are naturally going to come and go at a faster rate. Whilst it would be “nice”, I don’t think it’s practical to keep tabs on who’s doing what/leaving etc.

They did also mention at the time some other guy that left, but the questions keep coming to this day... whatever happened to Oliver? 😜
Oliver has his own YouTube channel called This Orlando Life. He and JeniLynn are still very close and he is going to be her Man of Honor in her wedding. She sometimes is on his videos.

Word on the streets is Charles moved to California for some writing gig. At least, thats according to a comment on a recent Dis youtube vid.
. Ooooh interesting. Well then, why on Earth don’t they just say so? We need our closure on this thread. It’s morphing into a support group 😆

Oliver has his own YouTube channel called This Orlando Life. He and JeniLynn are still very close and he is going to be her Man of Honor in her wedding. She sometimes is on his videos.
We watch the show weekly. It's run by all 4 of them I believe.
Last year they (Jen & Tom) did shows from DLP.
Love the way they all are together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!