Where do you eat your last night

It has become a tradition for us to eat at Boma on our last night. It is my DH's fave restaurant.

We always eat at Le Cellier our last night! We wait for this until the last cause it is always our favorite memory of ALL the wonderful meaks we have had during our stay :Pinkbounc

usually our last night is at our home resort since we are pooped by then!

We like to spend as much time in the parks enjoying them till the last minuet then we eat at the resort or near by as we wait for our ride to the airport. We usually eat at Beaches and Cream or at ESPN right across the lake.

We're going to Crystal Palace as it's my son's first birthday that day and I think Winnie-the-Pooh and co. are going to be most suitable for him. We also want to see Wishes on out last night, so will be in a prime spot for positioning.

Claire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter