Where do you buy CROCS?

Our Salvation Army has a ton of used ones. This doesn't surprise me, they are the worst shoe I've ever worn.

I've gotten 3 pairs for myself from extremefootwear.com (FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CROCS) and have ordered 3 additional pairs for DM, DMIL, & DFIL... I am loving my crocs & feel the need to share my joy!!

newnana said:
Our Salvation Army has a ton of used ones. This doesn't surprise me, they are the worst shoe I've ever worn.

What a helpful comment! :rolleyes:

If you'll pardon us, there are a few gazillion of us who love Crocs and are very happy with them! :grouphug:

I know that this doesn't help everyone, but it might help some people. I was at our local military BX and they now carry crocs. I had not even thought of looking there because I assumed that they wouldn't carry them. They were 24.99 for adults and 20.00 for children. They had the regular crocs and the flip-flop type as well.

I can get mine *ONLY* at Dick's Sporting Goods as they are the only store that sells them. Everywhere else has the fake ones and I am not interested in those.

I wish I'd known that the Orlando Airport has a Crocs Kiosk...I would have bought my new flipflops when my vacation started instead of at the end!

rabx5 said:
No- I was St. Claire Square Mall in Fairview Heights Illinois. Sorry that your kiosk was sucky too-maybe we ought to let Crocs HQ know about the snotty sales girls they have working in Illinois :thumbsup2

There is a Verizon phone store in Vandalia that has a upstairs level full of a lot of assorted colors of Crocks and their versionof flip flops too, I want a pair of the flip flops, they have a small selection of Crocs jewelry for the shoes.

Well, I picked up a pair of the Airwalk look-alikes today from Payless for $14.99. I couldn't believe how LIGHT the shoes are!

sneetch said:
I saw them at whole foods not that long ago for $29.99. Just a little interesting side note: When I was shopping in whole foods, I saw Steven Tyler with his body guard in the bakery isle (he was squeezing a loaf of bread), he had on a pair of orange crocs. :teeth:

I live in Mass too... where was Steven Tyler??? I know he comes from Cambridge/Somerville area.... I use to live in Somerville......... So that was our brush with fame...

*NikkiBell* said:
I can get mine *ONLY* at Dick's Sporting Goods as they are the only store that sells them. Everywhere else has the fake ones and I am not interested in those.

I recently saw a small selection of Crocs at our local Modell's (sporting goods store), but I think Dick's has the best selection.

And I do not understand why anyone would buy the fake Crocs.. Crocs are special because they are built with an orthodic footbed. I don't think Payless' knockoffs can claim that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter