Where can you find?

kamcgrory

Mouseketeer
Where can you find out if and when your cruise will include a pirate night, and which night? Is it posted somewhere? We don’t sail until January on a four night cruise upon the Dream. Seeing that Halloween is coming up it may be a good time to look for costumes now.

I believe that all DCL cruises in the Bahamas and Caribbean of 4-nights and longer have a Pirate Night. I’ve never been on a 3-night cruise, so I can’t say what they have. Alaskan cruises replace Pirate Night with a Frozen themed night. It is not the first or last night, but I don’t know where you could get an answer on the exact night.

For some odd reason they don’t add this to the itinerary in the app. You can usually get an idea from past cruise reports, but I usually send an email to DCL support and ask. They usually respond in a day or two.

Once you can make onboard activity selections-look for the night that BBB offers pirate makeovers. That will be pirate night for the ship

I believe that all DCL cruises in the Bahamas and Caribbean of 4-nights and longer have a Pirate Night. I’ve never been on a 3-night cruise, so I can’t say what they have.
3-night cruises to the Bahamas and Caribbean have a Pirate Night. They don't have a Pirate themed dinner menu, but they do have (weather permitting) the Pirate deck party and fireworks.

Once you can make onboard activity selections-look for the night that BBB offers pirate makeovers. That will be pirate night for the ship
How do you know whether they're pirate makeovers or not? I only see time choices, no further details.

How do you know whether they're pirate makeovers or not? I only see time choices, no further details.
BBB is offered multiple days on the cruise. Only one day will the onboard activities also include a pirate makeover option for BBB. Just scroll thru the different days offerings until you find the one labeled pirate makeover and click the link which will send you to time choice details.

BBB is offered multiple days on the cruise. Only one day will the onboard activities also include a pirate makeover option for BBB. Just scroll thru the different days offerings until you find the one labeled pirate makeover and click the link which will send you to time choice details.
Thank you! Perhaps I'm looking too soon (within booking window but more than 30 days out) because I don't see it on any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter