• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find...

Allie322

<font color=green>And the health to wear it<br><fo
...Those plastic, waterproof containers that you put your room key, money, etc. in when you go to the pool or waterparks? I always borrowed them from my friend but she is heading north to NH at the same time we are heading south to FL! I went to Walmart, Target, Decathalon, and Dick's Sporting Goods today and none of them had them! I know I can buy them in WDW but I figured it would be cheaper to get them ahead of time.
Thanks!

If you can't find them at you local discount store (WalMart, Target, Kmart) try a pool/swim place like Namco, or Leslie's pools. A lot of them keep them at the counter as impulse buys at checkout.
Happy Hunting!

Originally posted by Allie322
...Those plastic, waterproof containers that you put your room key, money, etc. in when you go to the pool or waterparks?

What are these? These sound like something I could use. It would save me the trouble of having to continuously look at my stuff when I'm at the pool.

Try nutztogo.com. They have Water Wallets in several different colors. Have a great trip!!!

We just gone one at Target today (new england). It was in a pool/beach bag though an you may not need all that was in it. It was a good deal and on sale. A plastic beach bag with a sand mat, nylon back pack and plastic waterproof money holder with a string for around the neck, a visor and I can't remember what if anything else. (My girls took command as soon as we got home :).

If you can't find one before you go try the water parks, Typhoon Lagoon had one I wish I had gotten. It was very thin and I haven't been able to find one that thin!!

TJ

Thanks! Nutztogo really does have them in every color!

Just to make sure when your useing one, put everything into a small zip-lock bag before you play in the waterpark,sometimes some of thoes things arnt completely waterproof and things inside will get wet.. Also, try to hold onto it at the end of the slides so they wont come off, try to keep as little as possible in there (maybe a $20 bill for lunch, or an easibly replacable roomkey to charge your meal to, Because if you do loose it on a ride, it might be an hour or so until someone can get it for you).

We got ours from the CBR giftshop. They make nice souvenirs, we brought back a bunch for our family members of the travelling persuasion.

Ciao,
Mort.

I'm pretty sure I saw them on sale at both TL and BB for around $5. I had a hard time finding one at home, but now that summer is here, maybe not.

If you can't find them locally, magellans.com sells them under water caddies I think

Thanks for all of the suggestions and tips on using them. I even learned what they are actually called--water wallets!
By the way, I thought it was funny that most the replies were from my fellow New Englanders. I'm in RI!
I ordered a couple from nutztogo and a few other goodies. Less than a month to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter