• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find cute Disney ornaments to make myself?

Matthews4Disney

Mouseketeer
I'd like to make some cute and perhaps personalized Disney ornaments. I've looked on the Arts and Crafts board here and Pinterest but I don't see anything. Can anyone give me some help?

I was so excited to see the Mickey Head Wreath. A dear friend is moving across the country and has decided not to move all her Disney decorations. She has passed them on to us. We haven't told our dd (17 yrs old) and know that she will be excited. We would have loved to do a Disney tree but we have so many other ornaments that mean so much to us. We don't really have room for two trees. Problem solved....................

Going to make a Mickey Head Wreath but won't glue the ornaments just in case we change our minds for next year.

Thanks for the wonderful idea~

Janna

I found the good thread in the Arts and Crafts section

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1302485&highlight=christmas+decorations

these are the stockings I made one year

IMG_1781-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter