Where at WDW?

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
I'm new to scrapbooking so please bear with me - exactly where at WDW can I obtain Disney scrapbook stuff? My family is taking a 3 day cruise in November along with a couple days at the parks. I'd like to get a Disney scrapbook started off on the right foot if you know what I mean. Also, does anyone know if there is a DCL scrapbook available?

TIA!
Brenda

I found the best selection of scrapbooking supplies at their scrapbook store in DTD (across from the Christmas store), but I don't know the name of it.

I don't remember seeing DCL stuff on our May cruise. I may have seen photo albums, but I think I would have picked up a scrapbook if I saw one.

You also can get scrapbook supplies in some of the stores in the parks. My last album I bought was from MGM. I've also never seen any DCL.

Good Luck

I saw the scrapbook items at DTD and all of the theme parks. The resort gift shop also had the same scrapping stuff for sale. I don't think you will have any trouble finding it!
There is also plenty of stuff online that is disney! You many want to try www.mousememories.com
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

:D Brenda :D :

When on my disney cruise, I found some sheets of stickers with Mickey, Minnie, etc. I also bought a nice photo album - (has clear photo slots/ ringed binder that I added pages to) and I also bought some large postcards of the Disney characters. That was abt all that was offered in the shop.

Picked up the DCL scrapbook on our 6/21 cruise. It is post bound - an improvement over the ring style 3 years ago. But only 8.5 x 11.

The die cuts, etc. are nice and for me worth the purchase. At the moment I have the photos taken by the ship's photographers in it so people can look at those and not smear fingerprints all over them.

DD may do a small book when I'm done using it that way - not sure.

Deb

Don't forget to take the notepaper and envelopes from your cabin - they made great papers for me to write on in my scrapbook!

Enjoy Disney Dreams - I always cry at the end, it's so happy!

Hi everyone:Pinkbounc I just found you all a few days ago and I did a search to find info on the LSS in WDW...I think I'm reading that it's in DTD?!?

Anyway, is the main LSS that is located in DTD, like a regular LSS? Is it only scrapbook supplies? Do they carry other brands or just Disney related supplies?

Thanks for any info...we are planning a fast whirlwind trip and leaving in just 7 days now!!!

I wouldn't plan to make a special trip to the Wonderful World of Memories store in DTD. You can find the same scrapbooking supplies in the stores in the parks, resorts and the Wonderful World of Disney store.

It is not like a LSS. They do have some paper in packets with some stickers, scissors, stickers but they don't have a large variety. You can find better Disney supplies on the internet that offer more variety and flexibility.

I found the scrapbook store in DtD to be just "okay." It's not like a LSS where they have rolls of stickers to tear off or individual papers to choose from. All of it is Disney. Everything is pre-packaged and is pretty much the same stuff I saw in SEVERAL of the shops. I would say the the Emporium on Main Street had one of the best supples, World of Disney of course, and the Writer's Shop on NY Street in MGM Studios were the best stores to buy scrappin stuff. The Writer's Shop was one of the VERY few stores that actually had some stickers I knew I wanted to buy...I had seen them in Emporium our first day but figured I could get them later...well, I looked in the following shops with no luck! MouseGears, CR/BC/BW/Poly Gift Shops, World of Disney, Wonderful World of Memories, the Island Mercantile at AK...I was panicking that by the time I got back to the MK they wouldn't have them anymore...but got ole' little Writer's Shop had them- they were rolls of park specific stickers. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter