Where are your restaurant reservations during F&W

Nov 9:

Nov 10:
Breakfast- Gasparillas or Room Service
(Wedding)
Lunch- Grand Floridian Cafe w/ Cake!!!
Dinner- Citricos

I also wanted to say Congratulations! My anniversary is November 9th and I honeymooned at Disney, and we visited for F&W/anniversary trip a few years ago, and are doing the same this year for our 15th anniversary! I hope you will be able to do the same someday.

Wow - I'm with the others who do not have reservations. I couldn't possibly eat more than what I eat during F&W! A sit down meal would kill me!

Wow - I'm with the others who do not have reservations. I couldn't possibly eat more than what I eat during F&W! A sit down meal would kill me!

I'm with you. Last year we canceled nearly ALL of our ADRs because we were just so full from the noshing at F & W. I'm sure we'll be doing it again!:rolleyes1

Oct 1 - Raglan Road (arrival tradition)
Oct 2 - F&W kiosks (maybe a trip to Tangerine Cafe)
Oct 3 - 50's Prime Time Cafe
Oct 4 - TTFDP - 1st time!
Oct 5 - F&W kiosks then Ohana - 1st time!
Oct 6 - Liberty Tree Tavern (MNSSHP)
Oct 7 - Cape May Cafe (depart tradition)

Nov. 8th - Garden Grill 5:15
Nov. 9th - CRT 8:20
Nov. 10th - Sanaa 5:00
Nov. 11th - H & V 8:00
Nov. 12th - F&W

We would be spending a lot more time at F&W and probably not have any reservations if it wasn't for the kids!

You're getting married on my birthday! Congratulations!:goodvibes

I also wanted to say Congratulations! My anniversary is November 9th and I honeymooned at Disney, and we visited for F&W/anniversary trip a few years ago, and are doing the same this year for our 15th anniversary! I hope you will be able to do the same someday.

:wave:

Thanks very much!! We go that week every year for Food/Wine and the beginning of Christmas, so it just seemed right--so now we'll have something to celebrate when we're down there!!

October 25th-Crystal Palace for breakfast before the park opens! :cool1:

October 26th-Yachtsman Streakhouse for dinner for our anniversary :lovestruc

October 28th-Biergarten for dinner. :banana: Looking forward to this since we didn't do it on the last trip.

The rest of the time will be CS and definitely one day eating around the world at the booths!

We have only a few. Don't want more. I want time to do whatever we want, whenever we want :) Gotta leave some room for the booths and Eat to the Beat Concerts!

Sci-Fi (Lunch)
California Grill (Dinner)
Raglan Road (Dinner)
Luau at the Poly (Dinner)
(We also have tickets for LaNouba).

Can't wait.

10/1. bisto de Paris

I am going to the Wine and Dine after party so don't want to battle the kiosk lines on a Saturday.

Everything else is grazing

10/14 - Garden Grill dinner
10/15 - Boma breakfast
10/16 - Sanaa dinner
10/17 - Kona dinner
10/18 - Kouzzina dinner
10/19 - Whispering Canyon Cafe lunch
10/20 - Tutto dinner

10/10
L Crystal Palace
D California Grill

10/11
B Room Service
L Marrakesh
D Jiko

10/12
B Room Service
L Yak & Yeti
D Flying Fish

10/13
B The Wave
L Food and Wine and Cocktails and Beer!
D Artist Point

10/14
B Kona
L Hollywood Brown Derby
D Citricos

10/15
B Room Service
L Tokyo Dining

We decided to take as much advantage of the tips included in room service on the premium package as we could by doing breakfast from room service most days. I sincerely hope that we make it to the Artist Point ADR after the day of f&w.

I sincerely hope that we make it to the Artist Point ADR after the day of f&w.

Good Luck:rolleyes1, I hope you have a late reservation. One word of advice, don't hit cava del tequila! :laughing:

Nov 8 - Paradiso - 530p
Nov 9 - Le Cellier - 130p
Nov 9 - Food and Wine booths
Nov 10 - Les Chefs de France - 2p
Nov 10 - Food and Wine booths
Nov 11 - Teppan Edo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter