Bathroom downstairs....1 +medicine cabinet
Master bathroom...2 + 2 medicine cabinets
Other upstairs bathroom....1+medicine cabinet
Upstairs bedroom ...1 decorative one
Dining room....one decorative one

One in the entry way.
One in the powder room
Two in each of the two bathrooms
Two in the small front bedroom (built into the two closet doors)
Three in the big front bedroom (2 built into the two closet doors)
Four in the Master Bathroom (2 built into my two closet doors, my wife's opted not to get mirrored doors on her closet)
One convex mirror in the garage so I don't smash my wife's car into the wall.

1 in Master Bath
Full length in master closet
1 in half bath
1 in each upstairs baths (2 total)
1 in basement bath

We have many as we love mirrors because they open up a room and it feels/looks larger.

I know many ppl don’t like mirrors but they make a huge and lovely addition to our home.

My favorite is in the kitchen by the table and it’s an old 6 pane window that my sister replaced the glass with mirrors. I love it. Also have mirrors in the bathroom and bedroom.

In two of the bedrooms and all of the bathrooms. Only other mirror is a small one my Grandfather made working in a foundry during WW2.

I like mirrors. The one I have in my living room I got in a second hand store, but it’s really cool, and solid. It’s a heavy wood, and has some sort of finial at the top. I paired it with a wooden pull down desk of the same size, they look like they’ve always gone together. I keep all my stationary type items in there, as well as some seasonal decorations on top of the desk. It’s one of the first things you see when you enter the house. (Got that for your data gathering? Lol)

I just bought another mirror last week in another thrift store for a space I thought I might need it for, was planning to paint it, but turned out I don’t need it, so now I don’t know what to do with it. Anyone need a small rectangular mirror? :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter