When you valet park at RP, do they keep your keys?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Do they keep your keys when you valet park at Royal Pacific or do they bring your keys back for you to hold onto?

I am assuming valet parking is the same most anywhere you go I know at PBH they keep your keys. I always give them the valet key that comes with my cars. This key only allows them use of the door and the ignition switchs. They can not get into a trunk and a glove box with that key. You may want to make and extra set if you want to have a set with you. They will tag and keep a set your baby.

The valet keeps your keys. You get a claim check that you keep for the duration of your stay.

Having a van that is a draw back with a security risk (our key unlocks the glove box too). Maybe it won't be too much of a hassle to park it once and leave it parked for the duration (we have no plans to go off site while we are there)

Puffy, I have a Acura MDX and I can't lock a trunk so to speak and I understand your concern. I'm not taking your thoughts lightly, but as a person who has used valet parking a ton I have never had anything missing or had a prob. or any sort. The places that have valet parking in effect are'nt like leaving your car with an attentant at the HoJO! These are normally upscale places and the valet's are very well trained. I have not ever had a thing missing or even touched that I could tell, and never a ding or scrath on my cars. I hope you'll reconsider these are very prof. people and will take care of you van and your things.

Just got back from RPH. They keep your keys and charge you $12 a day for valet parking even if you don't use your car. We got a great price on the room using the ent. card. $109 a nite pool view. But they charged us $25 a day for a roll away bed. My daughter had a grade A kids card but most employees did not know what it was. They had no kid packs for the children. The conciere desk gave us wrong information one night about the eat and a movie package. When we were taken to our room it was still dirty and was a garden view instead of a pool view. The loews one card does not apply because of the ent. rate so we got no points or welcome gift. They have to work out some bugs but the hotel itself was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter