When will the toys for Strange World make their debut?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Does anyone know when the Strange World toys will be released in stores? I'm on a Strange World kick and would like to own a plushie of Searcher Clade when it debuts

Has anyone heard updates on what Strange World toys will be released yet? I am still waiting for news on Strange World plushies

The first of new Strange World toys have debuted at ShopDisney and it is a plushie of Splat and it looks amazing but I didn't see plushies of Jaeger Clade or Searcher Clade listed but maybe they'll come later. They also have Strange World figurines of the characters as well

I find it surprising that the only toys i've seen of Strange World released so far are figurines of the characters and the Splat plushie and you might think that since the movie opened Wednesday they could've released more Strange World toys because I have a feeling that any Strange World toys will be sought after for Christmas. I got myself my very own Splat plushie as an early Christmas gift from ShopDisney's Black Friday sale Thanksgiving and now waiting for it to arrive

Today was my lucky day when my Splat plushie finally arrived and I can't believe that it's my very first Strange World merchandise. On Splat he is one amazing plush and I just loved his silk material that he's made from and that alone makes Splat awesome. The other thing that amazed me about this Splat plush is that he's amazingly soft and is so huggable that he will be perfect for a young child as a bedtime buddy. My dad didn't know what Splat was when my mother took him out of the box but when I got him Splat was so soft that I actually hugged him when taking my afternoon rest

I don't know what's taking Disney so long to release the other Strange World plushies? Because it seems the only Strange World plushie i've seen is Splat and you might think that with the release of the movie on Disney+ Disney could've released the plushies of Legend the dog Searcher Clade Jaeger Clade and the other characters. I am still wishing for a Searcher Clade plushie but that won't ever be released soon so the only Searcher Clade thing I have is a photo on my computer of him. I sure wish Searcher could be released in a plush version soon because it would be cute to have

ShopDisney has just released the plush Legend the dog from Strange World but there is still no Searcher Clade plushie yet. But at least little by little the rest of the Strange World plushies are slowly appearing. Maybe Searcher will be released next?

Where in the heck is the Searcher Clade plushie? I cannot figure out why ShopDisney released so little of Strange World toys and I find it shocking in the plushies of Strange World only Splat and Legend are released as plushies but not Jaeger Clade or Searcher Clade and it's surprising because Searcher Clade is the main star of Strange World and his plushie should've debuted along with Splat first. I think when it comes to releasing toys based on new Disney movies ShopDisney is really slow to release them and what I think happened with Strange World is that they chose the most popular characters to be released as plushies namely Splat and Legend because they were the show stealers of the movie. But we have seen Disney do excellent promotion on toys for other Disney movies and they get plushies released when the movie comes out. I think Strange World should've gotten more promotion in toys and maybe when the movie is released on DVD on Valentine's Day Searcher Clade will finally be released as a plushie. I have been wishing and longing for Searcher Clade to be released in a plush version but it doesn't look like he will be added to the Strange World toys and all I have as consolation prizes are Jake Gyllenhaal photos. Will Searcher Clade's plushie finally be added to the Strange World toys soon
A very heartbroken fan :sad:
Dodger

What I think the reason that Disney didn't release more plushies or merchandise for Strange World was that they felt the movie would not be as marketable as the other Disney films. Take for example when Encanto came out way before the movie came out Encanto merchandise hit stores in October 2021 but the plushies of Encanto debuted Christmas week when the movie came out on Disney+ and the exact same thing with the movie Soul when Joe Gardner plushies debuted before the movie came out for Christmas 2020 also on Disney+. So why I think Disney did not release more of the Strange World plushies like Ethan Clade and Meridian Clade and Jaeger Clade and Searcher Clade and it is surprising that Splat and Legend the dog were the only two Strange World plushies made and it makes me so shocked that Disney would do this to their merchandise of new movies. I'll be surprised if they made a Nui-Mo's line of Strange World characters and made a Searcher Clade Nui-Mo's plushie. But I think since Strange World is now out on DVD more Strange World merchandise and toys should be released in stores

Out of the few merchandise of Strange World I would have to say my Splat plushie is my favorite and he's one of my favorite plushies to hug at bedtime and I adore Splat so much that he has become my "baby" and I love cuddling him when I feel sad or having a bad day because he is so soft and I have even cried into Splat when I feel sad too and Splat's softness actually makes me feel much better. I still can't figure out why no other Strange World plushies were made besides Splat and Legend the dog? And even my mom was shocked that there was no plushie of Searcher Clade and they should've made a Searcher Clade plushie in the first place and he would've sold great. To this day I still long for Searcher Clade to be made into a plushie but at least I have my Jake Gyllenhaal posters with me. I truly think when it came to merchandise Strange World really missed the mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!