When will Allegiant Air release dates?

HannahHeartsDisney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when Allegiant realeases their next set of dates? Right now they are only taking reservations up until August 16,th.

Hi and welcome to the DIS!

It doesn't say on their website (at least not that I could see). Probably your best bet is to call them and ask. Their number is 702-505-8888. Good luck!

I contacted them today and was told "within the next few weeks". I asked for something a little more specific and was told there was not a date available. So of course within the next few weeks could be anytime... Boo.

I too have been waiting for their release dates because I would like to book through them for our trip in September......I was not successful with getting an answer when I called them, so I "liked" them on Facebook so that I could check it often, they released a status that they appreciate the excitement, but they probably will not release the dates until April sometime.

See, I called back in the middle of Jan. and was told the middle of March. They just have crazy low rates so I'm anxious to see if they will be flying when we have chosen to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter