When will '09 dates be released?

I heard that in 2010, DCL would meet the ultimate request of its cruisers and do 7 night cruises with 6 stops at Castaway Cay.

All of you CC members who booked already or who will on or before Dec 10, make sure you get your $50 on board credit they are advertising.

All of you CC members who booked already or who will on or before Dec 10, make sure you get your $50 on board credit they are advertising.

How does that work, I booked onboard on my last cruise for late 2008, then changed to the August 15, 2009 today. I already had the $200 credit and 10% off, does that mean I'll get another $50.00 credit?:confused3

I don't know. I got two e-mails with this offer. 1 from disney destinations & 1 from mouseearvacations.com

If you pm me with your e-mail address, i will send them to you.

How does that work, I booked onboard on my last cruise for late 2008, then changed to the August 15, 2009 today. I already had the $200 credit and 10% off, does that mean I'll get another $50.00 credit?:confused3

I would like to know the same thing. Anyone done this?

Rob

I put our rooms on hold today and DCL knows we are cast members but never said anything about the OBC for the $50.? I will call in the a.m. to ask why? Do we have to ask?
Thanks

I had a cruise reserved for 2008 as a placeholder and switched it for a cruise in 2009. i did get the extra $50 OBC. The rep I was speaking to said I was the first call she got to do this. I asked her to make sure the 10% off and $200 OBC were still there and that's when she told me that I got the extra $50. The system automatically did this as she was surprised when she saw it.

ellen

I called early this morning and transferred my 11/08 cruise to 05/09 but didn't read about the extra $50 OBC until after I hung up. I then called back and was told that it definitely was on my reservation--without me even asking for it (along with the $200 for booking onboard). :woohoo: So it must do it automatically, just as Ellen said above.

I called early this morning and transferred my 11/08 cruise to 05/09 but didn't read about the extra $50 OBC until after I hung up. I then called back and was told that it definitely was on my reservation--without me even asking for it (along with the $200 for booking onboard). :woohoo: So it must do it automatically, just as Ellen said above.

Ok seems like its automatic

Hi Andrew

the answer is no:sad1: We are not going 2009.

We will wait until 2010/2011

Hopeful there will be Northern Europe:love:

Scottishwee35

The 50 bucks is a perk for castaway club members, if you book a cruise between now and a certain date , think it is before Monday , not positive!

you will pick up the $50.00 credit!
even if it is a transfer thinge!
:banana:

Then if you go to the top of this page click on the Dreams Icon you can transfer your reservation to them for an other OBC..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter