When was the last time you got dressed up?

Does a dress and heels count as "dressed up"? If so..this week.

Last edited:
If business attire counts, it was the last day I worked from the office. I honestly don't remember when that was exactly, sometime in late March or early April the best I can remember. Otherwise, Christmas Eve church service....

Do you have a few minutes? I'm gonna have to think back...

For me it was about 20 years ago when we went to the one restaurant in Seattle that has a strict dress code. Haven't been back since which is too bad since the service is great, atmosphere outstanding, and food excellent. I loved the owners too and see them often at church. I just refuse to wear anything fanciers than khaki pants and a button shirt when I go out to dinner.

I put jeans and a concert tee on to go to the grocery store last week. I even brushed my hair and wore my new Chucks. It felt fancy. :yay:

The last time I put on a suit was for an inspection in our office in March, 2019. We have those inspections every 2 years. If I'm lucky I won't have to put on a suit again until our next one.

Dressy dress up? It’s been awhile.

Business attire dressing:Last year when I interviewed for my job.

But back in the dayI loved getting dressed up.

Probably NYE at WDW 2019/2020. Wasn't how I'd dress up at home more like resort wear in nicer fabrics. Gold and white brocade shorts, wedge sandals and for the life of me can't remember what top. Maybe DGD has a picture on her phone.

Really dressed up would be Nov for a Marine Corps ball. A little more dressy than usual in Jan on vacation in Cancun. I actually like dressing up but our lifestyle is more casual. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter