When to return to Disneyland

JennyN

DIS Veteran
To the disboarders from Australia, I know I’m getting a bit ahead of myself but when do you think you will go back to Disneyland (Anaheim), what is your criteria to go there. Is it the Covid numbers in California, is it the quarantine when you get home, is it the mask wearing or something else. Interested to hear your views.

We have a trip booked for late January 2022 (six night stay in a Studio at The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa). My only criteria is that the Australian government will let me go! We are all fully vaccinated, and I would be fine with home quarantining on our return (but probably would reconsider if it meant 2 weeks in hotel quarantine). We have DVC points burning a whole in our pocket, we bought a VGC contract in January 2020 and obviously haven't had a chance to use it yet. If we can't go I will be REALLY sad, but it is keeping me entertained just planning my Disney days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter