• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to book?

dishereicome

Earning My Ears
I've been reading this board for the last few days and I love all of the great info - Thanks!

We are not planning a trip until Easter of 2003. I'm just looking for a nice cheap one night stay offsite (on arrival day, hopefully with an awesome pool) a couple nights at the Beach Club (hopefully - if I don't have to pay $400/night!) and then we will stay a week at Westgate Lakes at in-laws timeshare. I'm just dying to get some sort of reservation but am having a hard time finding any rates. Do I try to book something now or just wait to see what kind of bargains become available? And does anyone know when I could expect to see discount rates become available?

I need to get a plan in place. Thanks!

It's a little early to book for next Easter. A lot of hotels won't have their rates out yet for that time. Within a month or so, they you should be fine.
I would advise booking as early as possible. Why??? Because you can always get a lower rate! If the rates go up, however, you are protected. It's really a win-win situation. You just have to be willing to stay on top of the rates during the coming year. Of course having to send a deposit for the Disney Resort reservation may change things....

Godd luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter