When is everyone going to Disney?

Planning for Feb 2022! Coming from Canada, so hoping the borders are open and things are settled by then. This will be my 10th trip! Can't wait!

We are planning for Feb 22, but hope to sneak one in for April of this year. Hoping that the APs come back so we can make the 2-trips work,

Want to go for our anniversary on 4/22 but that’s still spring break time. So first week of may. I’m sad that I can’t find many deals though. We scored a 5 night stay at old key west for $500 but that was September. Just trying to decide on a hotel now.

Oct. 29th to Nov. 13th. Can’t wait. Split stay between lion king suites at AofA and Cabins at Fort Wilderness

We're still debating about going this summer. Been having this debate for quite a while now. On the one hand, I'd love to go while crowds will still be capped. But my other half is nervous about safety. I'm fully vaccinated (in-person teacher) so I'm pretty well protected, but he probably won't be vacced for a few months yet.

TL;DR: maybe this summer. Likelier next.

June 17-29th! Originally planned a week earlier in 2020, but yeah, that didn't work out. Had our park passes already purchased so trying again this summer.

We had everything scheduled for last year: ADRs for Be Our Guest and Oga's Cantina; Fastpass+ for a party of 15 for everything we wanted. Now I've been lurking these boards trying to figure out all the new rules and strategies!

I haven't been since 2009 so I'm so excited no matter what the trip holds.

August 21-28. I can’t wait! I was supposed to go May 23-30, 2020 but that was rescheduled for obvious reasons.

I am thinking after the holidays. in 2022. Depending if all keeps looking up with the pandemic. I have JUST within the past weeks or so decided I wanted to go back. I am a senior now, 67, and I feel I have one more BIG trip in me. I have been crunching numbers, as I want to be able to pay in full, without putting the trip on a cred it card. I want it bought and PAID for . I may buy myself a couple trinkets, but plan to have my memories be more in pictures, videos and a T shirt or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!