When is everyone going to Disney?

January 2020 - Polynesian. I think I noticed some people had a countdown...wondering how to add a countdown?

Every chance we can! Next trip is May 26th but no trips planned any time after. =-(

Just got back Saturday and I already want to go back. First time back in 17 years and it was absolutely worth it.

January 2020 - Polynesian. I think I noticed some people had a countdown...wondering how to add a countdown?
I think it has something to do with your number of posts and whether you can add a signature yet or not... you may want to check those posts :)

My bestie and I are doing our first F&W girl's trip. 8/31-9/4... y'all, you shoulda seen my face when the morning news announced the opening dates of SWGE. We already had the trip booked for like 2 months or something at that point. The universe LOVES ME! :love:

Tomorrow for the Adventurers Club reunion.
But I live 20 minutes away so it’s not a vacation. It’s driving down the road for a night out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts