When is everyone going to Disney?

Dec 8 - 16; taking my mom for xmas
Feb 22 - 27; Princess Half Marathon/Fairytale Challenge
July 1 - 7; Going w my sisters family. Had APs so figure I should make the most of them
Sept 14 - 21; First trip to DLR!

I am jokingly calling the next 12 months "The Year of Disney" haha

We are going on December 11th for one week - it's our first time at Disneyworld and I can't wait!

Headed there Dec 16-22... Looking forward to it! First time at a Disney park for the holiday decorations!

We are planning a summer trip in 2019. It's going to be so much fun. We haven't been back since my teenage daughters were little kids. I bet a lot has changed in 8 years.

We always go one of the first two weeks in November. Sometimes we need more of a fix, so we opt for March. We just did 11/10-11/18 with a group of friends and booked to go back 2/25-3/1 just for me and my wife, since we weren't able to do everything last time.

Our most recent trip was Nov. 3-9. Next year DH and I are going to do a short kid-free trip Nov. 2-5th. Can't wait! We've never done a trip without our kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter