When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We (hubby,myself and 2 daughters) are going on 23rd - 28th October staying at Santa Fe for our 10th Wedding Anniversary.:cheer2:

Can you add us please?

DH and I will be staying at the Sequoia Lodge for 3 nights from the 9th Nov. We went there last November before we got married... This year will be extra special! :lovestruc

Hi, I've upgraded from SL to DLH. :woohoo: We go on 11th - 14th January.

Hi everyone. I'm so excited right now. We are going back to DLRP on Saturday week!! October 11th to 15th, staying at Citea Residentiel Magny le Hongre. Me, DH, DS 14, DS 11 and DD 4.

Our first trip to DLRP was in February and while the good parts were great, overall it wasn't so good as my then 3 year old was very sick and spent most of the week in the hotel room. She was suffering from asthma and a nasty chest infection and ended up in hospital when we got back. :( Poor little baby. But we had purchased annual passes and they've been burning a hole in my pocket ever since!!! Then I saw super cheapo flights with Ryanair (Beauvais but who cares!!) and we booked them and then thought again we can't afford it. But now, we're going!!! Luckily we got accommodation for 400 euro for the 4 nights for 5 of us. Can't beat that really!! Woohoo!!!! After such a dreadfully wet summer and a very stressful few months we all need the break! I just told the kids last night and they're on air!

I can't wait to get back there. :cloud9:

Hi everyone. I'm so excited right now. We are going back to DLRP on Saturday week!! October 11th to 15th, staying at Citea Residentiel Magny le Hongre. Me, DH, DS 14, DS 11 and DD 4.

You're on the list now Deb :thumbsup2 . Sending pixie dust to help your next trip be a much more pleasant experience for your DD :wizard:

You're on the list now Deb :thumbsup2 . Sending pixie dust to help your next trip be a much more pleasant experience for your DD :wizard:

Thanks a million Elaine. I'm so hyper today, like a 2 year old, I'm just so psyched up about this trip. :yay: I'm hoping that October will be a lot milder than February. It was minus 1 some days and I think that really made her chest so much worse. Thanks for adding me. :thumbsup2

YAY! Just booked our trip in December - so please add us on.

SL - Montana Room from 30th November to 2nd December

Cant wait to see the Xmas decorations!!!

YAY! Just booked our trip in December - so please add us on.

SL - Montana Room from 30th November to 2nd December

Cant wait to see the Xmas decorations!!!

:) Added mandy99 - enjoy the planning !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter