When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can´t believe it, that my parents wants to booking DLP :worship:! I am sooo thankful and happy :hyper: :goodvibes.

We were going from 8 October - 13 October, 2013 Vienna International Magic Circus

Can't believe I've done this as our Halloween trip at the end of October was meant to be instead of DS's birthday trip but I seem to be taking him anyway on his birthday (29th September) for three nights! :lovestruc

Please also add us for December 16th - 20th for plenty of Christmas atmosphere at the HNY. :goodvibes

going to DLP 3rd December 2013, staying at Newport Bay, just discovered the indoor pool will be closed. Thanks for letting me know Eurostar:sad2:

We leave Saturday get there Sunday!:jumping1:

Taking the bullet train, staying at sequoia. This is our first trip, anything we need to know?:)

DH and I are going on 5th - 10th January 2014 and staying at Santa Fe thanks to the deal of the century :-D :thumbsup2:rotfl::cool1:
Christine

Second time ever to Disneyland Paris from 2nd to 4th of December, we are staying at Sequoia Lodge, first time in a Disney Hotel! We are 3 AP owners and if there's someone interested in sponsorships, please contact me for a -10% of your own passport!

Second time ever to Disneyland Paris from 2nd to 4th of December, we are staying at Sequoia Lodge, first time in a Disney Hotel! We are 3 AP owners and if there's someone interested in sponsorships, please contact me for a -10% of your own passport!

added to the list :)

Me and my boyfriend are staying at Hotel Cheyenne from 12th November to the 16th :)

added for you :).

Me, wife, 2 daughters (10 & 14) going to DLP / Disneyland Hotel 25-Nov-2013 - 28-Nov-2013 from USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter