When does Christmas come down?

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
We're planning on arriving on 1/6/20. Will there still be Christmas decorations up in the parks? How about the resorts?

The decorations usually start coming down after the first week of January, so I would expect you’ll still have plenty to see.

I've been there as late as January 12th or 13th and the decorations at MK were still up. Some resorts had a bit, but most of the resorts had taken them down. If I had to guess, since Marathon weekend is around the 6 - 9th, that's when they'll come down...around then.

We were there this past January 7th (Monday before the marathon weekend) and visited HS, EP and MK--- decorations were still up in all 3 parks (EP felt like it had the least) and Christmas music playing in HS. Disney Springs also still had Christmas decor and the big tree... Don't recall seeing anything at the resort (ASM)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter