When Do You Think Jetblue Will Open Up February?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Anyone have any idea when JetBlue might open up February flights? I've booked flights from Boston to Orlando through Song. But we have a credit on JetBlue so I wanted to use it coming home. It is actually the end of President's Week which is going to be expensive anyway. But I booked going down because I was able to get a rate of $70 each.

I hate waiting for airline schedules and playing the rate game!!!

Thanks for your input!
HeatherC

Check out This Thread

And there's actually ANOTHER thread linked in it as well. It's pure rumour and conjecture, but we can hope, can't we?

I sent an email to Jet blue last week re: flights march 2006 and they replied advising to expect flights to be released late summer. Hoping to get $89.00 each way for March from Syracuse to Orlando.

I booked late Jan. 04 tickets on July 3rd 03, that was during the first week of release. So that thread (link above) may have some logic, and like me they may pay attention to Jet Blue's releases of the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter