when did BOG get so hard to book??

Based on MANY recommendations, I've signed up for the Touring Plans reservation finder to get that coveted BOG on November 14th. It's the last reservation we need, so here's hoping. Good luck to everyone trying to get spots this fall!

Does this require the subscription fee?

I believe this is only for MVMCP, not MNSSHP

The park closes at 7 to non party guests however for Fps and ADRs on party nights they usually only accept them until 6-6:30. In the past I've had a FP booked from 5:45-6:45 and they changed it, I was going to the party to that night, lol. They want to try and have everyone done and out before the party starts.

The park closes at 7 to non party guests however for Fps and ADRs on party nights they usually only accept them until 6-6:30. In the past I've had a FP booked from 5:45-6:45 and they changed it, I was going to the party to that night, lol. They want to try and have everyone done and out before the party starts.
This year the park is closing to non-party guests at 6pm for MVMCP.

"The TouringPlans.com Reservation Finder can help you locate a hard-to-get dining reservation at Walt Disney World. Basically, the Reservation Finder will notify you when a reservation you want is available. We only try find the reservations; once found, you are responsible for responding quickly and booking them on your own. Success is not guaranteed.

You must have a TouringPlans.com account in order to use our Reservation Finder tool. If you already have an account, please login and then return to this page.

If you do not have a TouringPlans.com account, you may join TouringPlans.com. Although we encourage you to explore the many benefits that come with a reasonably-priced subscription, you do not need an active subscription in order to use the Reservation Finder; an account with only "basic access" for Walt Disney World is sufficient."

Above is what the page says. But I don't have a touringplans account (not even an old one) and I can't figure out how to create a login without paying. Where can I create the "basic access" account they talk about?

Nevermind. Finally see it. If anyone else is having trouble like I was, click the "join touringplans.com" above and the "basic access" hyperlink is on the right side, not very well marked.

park stays open till 7 on party nights. However, won't accept any adr and fp's after 6 or 630 this was debated on another thread. This is so no one can try and sneak in. I am trying to make bog for my birthday (the day of a cast member party) so I'll make it early and then express to another park before the MK closes for the party (7pm)

I was able to book an ADR for BOG at 5:55pm (last available) on a MVMCP night.

I didn't have a problem because we are staying more than two weeks. The chances were better to get the ADR for our second week because the 180 days mark starts on our first day but goes through to the end of our trip.

The last available online is 5:55pm, but are people with MVMCP tickets able to make later ADRs?

This year is the first year I have gotten a BOG ADR after a few years of trying. LOL LOL LOL. This is never been an easy ADR to get.

1 year and 2 months later. 2 credit requirements. It will get easier to book by the fall.

Is it becoming a signature for dinner?
Still going to be 1QS credit for lunch correct?
I would never go for dinner anyways. I never have a problem finding lunch ADR's.

Is it becoming a signature for dinner?
Still going to be 1QS credit for lunch correct?
I would never go for dinner anyways. I never have a problem finding lunch ADR's.
Yes a prix fix dinner, 2 DP credits. $55 OOP adults & $35 OOP children. The children's price is bananas IMO. It's just a matter of time until they mess with breakfast & lunch...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter