When can we make dining reservations at a resort?

Right now, you can only book resort dining through July 10 by calling. There's no option right now to do it online. They'll open up ADR's for future hotel stays later.

Yeah. I have tried calling multiple times myself and have been unable to get through

Arriving July 25 for 7 nights. Got through yesterday to ask about dining reservations and the CM gave me the sage advice of "keep looking on the website" !!!

I bet they just will open up availability without even giving any notice like they did when they opened up some of the Disney Springs ADR's.

I wonder if they will open parks and resort reservations for after the 10th in July. Hopefully soon

Our window for Jan trip opens soon. I will be watching for the online ADR system to get back up and running.

I think you can make dining reservations starting tomorrow. At least some people can anyway.

I think you can make dining reservations starting tomorrow. At least some people can anyway.

Yes, if you had dining reservations that Disney canceled and you are within 60 days out from your trip you are eligible to start booking tomorrow.

Yes, if you had dining reservations that Disney canceled and you are within 60 days out from your trip you are eligible to start booking tomorrow.
Yes. And here’s the info I received about dining reservations. 79616581-7BCA-4215-8FA1-0699F9B642A2.png

I was told by an online CM that you must call in order to make any in-park or resort reservations beginning tomorrow for that 60-day window for making up for canceled ADR's. Hopefully, this is wrong because I'd like to not wait hours on the phone just to make dining reservations.

I made my dining reservations online today. I am going in August and had all of my original reservations cancelled. I was able to get them for parks and resorts.

We reserved ours today for a trip mid July. All of my original ADRs were cancelled. We aren’t going to the parks but we’re able to get a couple Disney resort dining reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts