When at MK, where do you go first....

Gaston's Bicep

For there's no one as burly and brawny, as you see
I tend to go left and go on PoC first, BTMR second, and SM third. Of course, this also depends on wait times for the rides.

Dumbo. Last year was my 3 year old grand daughters first trip to Disney and that's what she requested to ride first. We were there at Rope Drop but I guess we didn't walk fast enough because by the time we got to Dumbo there was already a 20 minute wait. :-(

I like to ride Its a Small World first thing. :)

FANTASYLAND handsdown first. Dumbo then others in FL followed by Haunted Mansion. But we have kids under 10.

But we dovisit offseason Jan/Feb.

We have no problem hitting Pirates, BigThunder & Space Mountain later (splash usually refurb'd) in day with 5-10 minute wait (or FastPass). JungleCruise is the only one we usually have to wait and sometimes come back a few times to avoid a longer wait.

PoTC, then Jungle Boat Cruise.

But we're not big ride people so don't have to schedule around rides quite so much. Aside from PoTC and the Jungle Boats, daughter wants to hit Buzz Lightyear (Fastpass attraction) and... Cinderella's Carousel. :rolleyes: What she MOST wants to do is Tom Sawyer's Island, which isn't usually open until 10:00 anyhow.

Space Mtn., Buzz, Splash Mtn., Big Thunder, POC then we play it by ear.

Bill From PA

BTMRR x 3 or 4 times since it's my younger DD's fave... then we grab fast passes for Splash Mtn..... head over to POTC, then Haunted Mansion and if not too crowded, some Fantasyland attractions before we head back to Splash Mtn.....

We tend to head straight to the rockets in Tomorrowland. If you wait, the line becomes unbearable, and then off to the Speedway.

We usually head to Frontierland and ride the two mountains. If it's crowded we grab fast passes for one and ride the other.

It used to be all about Fantasyland when DS was small and we always rode Dumbo first.

Take the train, head left to SM then to adventureland to POC, Jungle Cruise, come back around to HM then on pass the castle.

We tend to head straight to the rockets in Tomorrowland. If you wait, the line becomes unbearable, and then off to the Speedway.

Welcome to the disboards! :thumbsup2

Space Mountain fastpass and then straight to Dumbo

To the bakery for my frozen latte!!! It's like drinking coffee icecream!!!! The best I've ever had!!!!

We hit up EVERYTHING in fantasyland and are usually done in about an hr then we head to the mountains!!

I usually figure that out the morning of lol.
Probably fantasyland, send DF got FPs for Peter Pan for all of us, I wait on line for Dumbo with DD, the 2 of us go on Dumbo, then Snow White the 3 of us will wait on line for.
IF FP time window hasn't come up then I guess we'll head towards toon town.
Odd....DD really doesn't want to do anything in tomorrowland. She doesn't like Monsters Inc period, went on Stitch, said she won't do again. Probably won't go on SM (don't know if she meets height requirement).

We always take the train and do at least one circle, then either get off at Main St or go on to frontierland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter