When at MK, where do you go first....

I go to Fantasy Land first. My reasoning is, especially if we make a trip in July, I don't like to wait long for short rides. I enjoy Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, etc... When you go to Fantasy Land first thing, you can hit all the rides in an hour or less depending on time of year!
We do this also :) We can knock out most of Fantasy Land in about an hour!

We have young ones, so we head to Fantasyland first. After about an hour or so we hit Adventureland, wrap back around to Fantasyland to use our FP to Peter Pan, and then hit Tomorrowland.

I head straight down Main Street and turn right to Tomorrowland. I have always done that, at least as long as I can remember. After Space, I head through Fantasyland and do HM, BTM, PoC and the rest.
I am going solo next month for a few days, and I will still do SM first. :)

Depends on the time, but for the most part...Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain.

Peter Pan. Tradition. Started in Dl and continues in DW!

Normally I take a left at the end of Main Street USA, but I have been instructed by my kids (and past experience), that we will be heading straight to Pixie Hollow.

I will usually go straight to Fantasyland and on Mad Tea Party. This time around I'm planning on heading straight to Splash Mountain to get a FP, then ride BTMRR.

traveling all morning on day one we usually arrive and do the MK (or some of it) our first day. Usually don't get into the park until 2p or so....first thing send runner for FP of SM and do POTC and HM while waiting for FP window then FP for BTMRR.

If we ge there for RD then head to tomorrowland FP buzz and ride Space, speedway. FP PP and pooh later in the day.

Usually my father and I run (sorry, walk quickly and safely behind the CMs! :thumbsup2) to Splash Mountain while my mother gets us FPs for BTMRR, then we all go to Space Mountain.

Normally, I go left. This year we are going straight to fantasyland for my DD6 then left.

Pirates, it's tradition. Can't break "tradition". Then on to Haunted Mansion. After that we are free to roam where ever we want:cool1: Cannot wait to get there:banana:

On the first day, which is usually late afternoon after driving all day we just kind of roam around the parks and hop on whatever has small lines, no real strategy. On normal days we head straight to Splash and Big Thunder, then work our way around from there.

We tend to criss cross the park alot, there's only 3 of us, no kids, so it's pretty easy for us to just go where we feel like.

We enter at rope drop or close to it, head toward Splash Mtn. (picking up a FP for Jungle Cruise on the way by) We ride SM and then BTMRR and then go back to Adventureland.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

My DD5 started chanting on the monorail - "Dumbo first". I had told her we were riding it first and wanted to make sure we got there fast. By the time we got off, there were quite a few other kids chanting it with her. I don't think anyone else actually went there first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter