When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi All,
I'll be in Disney for a partially solo trip from 11/12-11./20. It would be fun to meet up with somebody. I'm especially interested in trying out the Star Wars VR experience at the VOID in Disney Springs sometime on 11/14. If anyone else is interested in that definitely let me know. I'm also thinking Jellyrolls late 11/13 or 15th after the parks close. What other non-park things are fun for the childless at Disney?

Hi All,
I'll be in Disney for a partially solo trip from 11/12-11./20. It would be fun to meet up with somebody. I'm especially interested in trying out the Star Wars VR experience at the VOID in Disney Springs sometime on 11/14. If anyone else is interested in that definitely let me know. I'm also thinking Jellyrolls late 11/13 or 15th after the parks close. What other non-park things are fun for the childless at Disney?
Hey there, am hoping to check out Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom 11 and 12 Nov, do let me know if you are planning to do those too! Also doing a partially solo trip and so these are my tentative dates to go to the parks

Hi All,
Hello,

I will be down there Nov 13-15th by myself

Hey there, am hoping to check out Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom 11 and 12 Nov, do let me know if you are planning to do those too! Also doing a partially solo trip and so these are my tentative dates to go to the parks
I don't get in till late afternoon on the 12th, but have a great time!

Hi!

Call me ignorant but what is the VR? My plan was to be at the parks but would be up for it.
It's new, so I don't have a ton of information myself, but I've heard only good things. You basically wear a helmet and it feels like you're in the Star Wars world (or whichever version you pick). I didn't pre-book or anything. I was just going to go to Disney Springs that afternoon and see what they have open, but if that's a park day for you then I'm not sure you'd want to take time out for this. If you do, let me know. I'll try to keep checking this page. I have it set to email me when someone replies, but it's not actually happening

It's new, so I don't have a ton of information myself, but I've heard only good things. You basically wear a helmet and it feels like you're in the Star Wars world (or whichever version you pick). I didn't pre-book or anything. I was just going to go to Disney Springs that afternoon and see what they have open, but if that's a park day for you then I'm not sure you'd want to take time out for this. If you do, let me know. I'll try to keep checking this page. I have it set to email me when someone replies, but it's not actually happening
Oh ok. I wouldn’t mind trying it. Are you on FB?

I have done the Void at Disney Springs before. It is a hyper reality experience where you wear a helmet and a pack on your chest and back. There are two experiences you can do there. One is the Star Wars or a Wreck it Ralph version. We did the Star Wars one. During the experience you will have to shoot it out with storm troopers and interact with the environment to get things accomplished. Also if you get hit by blaster fire from a storm trooper you will get a minor shock letting you know you were hit. I would say it is worth doing at least once. A maximum of four people can be in your group. Depending on how busy they are if you are a group of two they might pair you with another group of two. You can learn more about it here https://www.thevoid.com/dimensions/star-wars-vr/

Would you like to meet up somehete at one of the parks or disney springs today, tomorrow, or friday?
Sorry - I'm just seeing this now. I am planning on heading to Disney Springs in about half an hour. This is my only free day. I'll try to fheck this again when I get there but my phone has been giving me a lot of trouble here. Either way, I hope you're havung a great time!

Going down for some early Christmas celebrating, Nov 29 - Dec 5 (sadly flying home first thing in the morning so no ROTR for me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!