When are you going? Looking for Park Buddies!!!

ABSOLUTELY! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I Think the idea for the 12th at this point is to maybe exchange Cell #'s and people can just meet up with the group as they arrive during the day... eventually making our way back for an ATTEMPT at drinking around the world. (F&W's last weekend though, so I doubt anybody will succeed. ;) )

it looks like DFD is also working on a photo in front of the castle on the 11th at 11:11, details in the DISMeets forum.

And of course... the Tonga Toast which I believe is listed on the first page.

:) aw thats cool :) I would be up for that :)

Hey DFD, (And Group)....

Why don't we get a roll call or "official" list of everyone who wants to get together for the meet on 11/12? I'll be happy to act as the ringleader if people want, and when we get closer I can send everyone coming my cell # so that we can meet up during the day before making our way towards the World Showcase for our pub crawl.

I just had an idea.....

Do any of you want to see if they have any availability for an illuminations cruise on Nov 12th?

I'm thinking if we can get enough people it actually wouldn't be that expensive to do per person.

I'm happy to let people have my cell #, I'm now going to do the Italy wine & food pairing that afternoon for a couple of hours but will be free aside from that, also, if anyone is interested/available some friends from the UK (one with an exceptionally wicked sense of humour!) will be 'hosting' a table at Teppan Edo on the 12th at 7 pm, they have 3 spots left.

I'm afraid I'm already doing a cruise this trip otherwise I'd have joined you.

sorry been MIA!!! just got back yesterday from Sanduscky, Ohio with NU_Bubba, PirateMel and Ttester... road trip :car: since last Wednesday... then swang by Hershey Park on our way down Boy!! I am not 21 anymore... Ok.... going back to catch up!!!

sorry been MIA!!! just got back yesterday from Sanduscky, Ohio with NU_Bubba, PirateMel and Ttester... road trip :car: since last Wednesday... then swang by Hershey Park on our way down Boy!! I am not 21 anymore... Ok.... going back to catch up!!!

:rotfl:

Soooo... Did you catch up or did we lose you in the thread someplace?
;)

Have an adult trip planned for Jan 4-8th. Gonna be there for marathon weekend and taking my mom to cheer me on!

I'm in the process of booking my first solo trip Nov 11-18. I'm soo excited. I'm not sure where I'll be staying yet but I'm trying to book a dvc resort. I'd love to attend a meet up.

[qoute]

La Hacienda Meet
At 6:15PM
October 17,2011
Monday

(the earliest I can get since they open at 4PM)
(ADR for 8)

~ Yum Yum Coffee Margarita!

:rolleyes1Who's Arms got twsited in going???:rolleyes1
DFD
ttester
Bets19
mkburme +1
ToddRN
Birdman1511
murmkc

Almost time... if you are in that area around that time we still have room for the 6:15PM ADR!!:rolleyes1

Purchase $50 seats for La Nouba!
Treat yourself to an evening like no other with $50 seats to La Nouba this fall. Mesmerizing performances, breathtaking acrobatics, moving live music and extraordinary imagination dare to make the impossible, possible!*

* Ticket price excludes tax. Offer valid for Tuesday-Saturday performances 8/2/11-9/17/11 and 9/27/11-10/29/11. Seating subject to availability. Offer is not valid for previously purchased tickets, gift certificates or with any other discounts. Offer is valid on category 2 seats only. Offer ends on October 29, 2011.

I will be back in the world from November 25 - December 10th. Two weeks. So excited. Staying at WBC so plenty of room. Yay.

So are we still on for a meet on 11/12 at EPCOT?

Did we ever decide on where/when?

So are we still on for a meet on 11/12 at EPCOT?

Did we ever decide on where/when?

What about the 11th? I'm game for both days. I'd think in Epcot it might be easiest to either meet just outside the main gate, or somewhere around Spaceship Earth. DC, you've got my cell # so you can always page me to say where you are.

:wizard:

Looks like I'll be down from 10/30 - 11-/4. I'm staying with some friends in the area so my schedule is pretty flexible, but I am definitely doing Food and Wine on the 31st and MNSSHP on the 1st.

What about the 11th? I'm game for both days. I'd think in Epcot it might be easiest to either meet just outside the main gate, or somewhere around Spaceship Earth. DC, you've got my cell # so you can always page me to say where you are.

:wizard:

I'm now attending the Italy food & wine pairing at 2 pm, but will be free during the morning if anyone else is?

There is a chance I may end up park hopping later in the day if the crowds get too crazy at EPCOT since it'd be the last Saturday of F&W....

But, I'll shoot you guys both my Cell # so that you can text/call when you show up and we can figure out where to meet up. I'm thinking a "roving meet" may end up working best since it'd allow people the freedom to show up whenever they get there and since we are pretty much all solo/adult type travelers we might have fun touring the parks as a mini group.

Is anyone else going to be there the 12th that wants to meet up?

There is a chance I may end up park hopping later in the day if the crowds get too crazy at EPCOT since it'd be the last Saturday of F&W....

But, I'll shoot you guys both my Cell # so that you can text/call when you show up and we can figure out where to meet up. I'm thinking a "roving meet" may end up working best since it'd allow people the freedom to show up whenever they get there and since we are pretty much all solo/adult type travelers we might have fun touring the parks as a mini group.

Is anyone else going to be there the 12th that wants to meet up?

Fantastic, I'll let you have mine too :cool1:

I will be back in the world from November 25 - December 10th. Two weeks. So excited. Staying at WBC so plenty of room. Yay.

I'll. Be staying at at the WBC also but only for one week. DEC 3-10. Also coming from Maryland. I go to Baltimoe for my clothea shopping.

Back to the drawing board... had a wonderful time at home and now back to reality...

I'll. Be staying at at the WBC also but only for one week. DEC 3-10. Also coming from Maryland. I go to Baltimoe for my clothea shopping.

forgive my question but where is WBC???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter