What's your standby "wait time limit"?

If I am with my four year old, we’ll generally wait 20 minutes max. We have had longer waits for princesses and Mickey Mouse but that’s rare. Thank goodness Mickey’s house in Toontown has the interactive queue!

When it’s just me or me and my husband, we will wait 30-45 minutes for something. But that seems relatively easy to avoid these days.

The longest I’ve ever waited for a Disney ride is an hour and a half for BTMRR at Disneyland Paris. And it was worth it!

Normally, I would say 45 minutes. However, we recently got into a posted 50 min wait at Toy Story that ended up being 90 minutes and it was torture. I'm going to not get into any more lines with posted waits over 30 minutes. It's just not necessary.

Normally, I would say 45 minutes. However, we recently got into a posted 50 min wait at Toy Story that ended up being 90 minutes and it was torture. I'm going to not get into any more lines with posted waits over 30 minutes. It's just not necessary.
Yep! Especially since the rides randomly go down which increases the stand by and then backs up the fastpasses.

20-30 minutes. If you are utilising MaxPass correctly, there’s really no need to wait longer then that.

Lol, I’m finding this very interesting , as we travel over from Australia to visit I try and go on all the rides , I think the longest we waited was 1 hr , as we had missed out on all the fast passes.
My favourite rides I try and get fast passes for, I really think they need fast passes for the kids rides, I am still yet to ride Dumbo as of the wait time, (I’ve visited 4 times, with a 5th coming up in August).
I work at a theme park over here in Australia and people complain if they have to wait 10 mins, I tell them , wait until you’ve been to Disneyland.
I find the lines move quite fast at Disneyland too, I love to soak in all the atmosphere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter