Whats your record for riding consecutive times...

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
What's your record for riding consecutive times...

Friday we went to the Magic Kingdom and since it was extra magic hours we got in around 8:30am, between that time and 9am we rode all of the rides in Fantasy Land with the exception on the Tea Cups and Phillarmagic. We then went over to the Haunted Mansion only to find it down for technical issues, so off we went to Big Thunder Mountain. We got there and shortly after 9am we were on the train in the first two rows. As we left the station we were told that if no one was waiting for our seats when we returned we could continue to ride again. Well we rode through and came around the corner and there was no line yet, so around we went again, and again, and again, on our tenth ride I noticed there were some others starting to come in now but when we offered to get off the CM told us it was ok if we wanted to ride again, we looked over and noticed the entrance to the first two rows had been roped off. How cool! A definite magical moment!

We rode around 17 or more times before our train entered the left station rather than the right. When we pulled in we figured we would need to get out but no one was waiting for the first two rows, because they had moved the rope to that side for us...lol.

We rode two more times with another family who also rode a few times with us and then we got off, when we exited the train it was 10:30am! We rode for 1 1/2 hours straight, it must have been funny to see us try to walk out as our legs were like jelly.

So I'm curious, what's your record? How many consecutive times have you ridden a WDW ride?

BTW, here are some photos from our fun Friday.

1003851it0.jpg

1003852zc9.jpg

1003853ci7.jpg

My sister and I did Haunted Mansion 20 times in a row back in 1983
Did Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin 4 times in a row last year with my son.

Rob (Snowwhite's DH)

I would love to have that kind of luck. We have been able to stay on BTMRR only about 7 times before we had to get off.

ToT 13 times in under 1.5 hours until closing last January '06. Soooo much fun!

last may were at mk for emh and my son and i rode splash mountian 11 times in a row. he loved that ride and he just turned four . It was great ..

wow...some high numbers here! mine's a tie for 7 times between splash mountain & TTA, my two favorite MK rides!

5 times in a row @ Test Track & 6 times in a row for the Haunted Mansion on last trip.

My cousin holds the record for longest consecutive rider on Spaceship Earth....8 straight hours (28 times). It was done back in July 2001...and yes, it was recorded by Guinness World Records.

In May we rode EE 13 times in one morning and were back at CSR at 1pm!! Here is the photo that we bought.....

105440photo_of_ee-med.JPG

Rode BTMRR at Disneyland 13 times consecutively during grad night in 1987.

Until then, I'd never been able to ride an attraction consecutively at any theme or amusement park, anywhere. It was quite the surprise for me the first time we came back in the station and they asked us if we wanted to go again!

This is going back some, but my brother and I rode the ride If You Had Wings about 15 times in a row. Not the greatest ride, but it didn't require a ticket so we kept going on it.

While this doesn't come close to the truely high numbers above, DS3 and I rode Goofy's Barnstormer 6 times in a row at the end of August. He wanted to go more, and we could have because no one was waiting to ride...but alass, we had dinner reservations that we had to make. I think the CM's were a little bummed that we had to go. I think they were having as much fun watching him go around as he was having with his hands in the air and laughing the entire way.

By the way, he also did BTM twice in a row, and Splash 3 times...I've created a monster!!!!!

scouthawkk said:
While this doesn't come close to the truely high numbers above, DS3 and I rode Goofy's Barnstormer 6 times in a row at the end of August. He wanted to go more, and we could have because no one was waiting to ride...but alass, we had dinner reservations that we had to make. I think the CM's were a little bummed that we had to go. I think they were having as much fun watching him go around as he was having with his hands in the air and laughing the entire way.

By the way, he also did BTM twice in a row, and Splash 3 times...I've created a monster!!!!!

WOW---- I was totally going to post the exact SAME THING!!

May 05 my DD, DH, & I rode Goofy's Barnsrotmer 6 times in row....In 6 days we plan on atleast 7!!!

Wow! amazing! This isn't quite the same thing but myself, my best friend, and her husband did TOT 13 times, back-to-back, a number of years ago. (It was Friday the 13th!) But we got off the ride and started over every time. 11 minute cycles. I thought that was good! (til now!)

@walruscarp on tik Tok is CURRENTLY live on Tik Tok doing a People Mover ride challenge. He is currently on lap 37 nonstop on the people mover!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter