What's your All-Time Favorite thing to eat at Disney. Anything goes

Dole Whip...I'm a purist ;) It's the only thing that has been there since I was a kid, something I could only taste at Disney, and there it loyally remains:donald:

Endless things:
Number 1 [that I'm always talking about at home and I crave every second of every minute until we are reunited again] Lamb Chop (from Australia booth at Food and Wine) I eat MINIMUM 5 a trip
Grilled-Lamb-Chop-with-Mint-Pesto-and-Potato-Crunchies.jpg

Runner Ups: Dole Whips, Mickey Ice Cream, Popcorn, Cream Cheese Pretzel, Dessert Wontons (Yak and Yeti), 'Ohana (everything), Corn Dog Nuggets (Casey's), Lamb Chops (Skipper Canteen). The list goes on and on but it's late and that's all I can think of right now.

All time? Kona Café used to do a 6 tempura shrimp and 6 grilled scallop meal with rice, teriyaki glaze and seaweed that was awesome. As Disney so often does, they eventually raised the price, cut the value (the number of scallops/shrimp offered), then took it off the menu entirely.

Close 2nd: Back when LeCellier was a 1 TS restaurant, they served a maple glazed filet on sour cream mashed potatoes with broccolini that was excellent. It was sad when they took that off the menu.

Watermelon Rind Salad - Boma
Bread Pudding - Ohana
Dole Whip Float - Sunshine Tree Terrace

We made all three at home after the trip. The Dole Whip was the only one that was a bit too far off.

School Bread - Norway
ANY margarita - La Cava
Vegetable Curry - The Wave
The appetizer buffet - Akershus
Plain hot dog - Casey (nostalgia!!)
Lighthouse Sandwich - Columbia Harbor House
Buffalo - Artist Pointe
....I better stop. It sounds like all I do is eat when I'm in the World.

Raw platter at Bluezoo
Washington Apple (drink) at UK in Epcot
Rice cream at Norway in Epcot
Dole Whip+

Hmmmmm.

Poppin Nachos (RIP).

What was a Poppin Nacho? I've been going pretty solidly for the last 13ish years and before that every year as a kid, with a break for college/grad, and I don't know this product and I do enjoy nachos, probably too much.

Butternut squash soup at Mara. It tastes just like warm pumpkin pie filling. I've been known to have it for breakfast, lunch, AND supper.

I forgot the milk chocolate and orange ice cream at L'Artisan des Glaces.

I managed to make a convincing version at home as well.

Impossible to find anymore but the actual square, homemade rice krispee treats covered in chocolate. Now they're all pre made in plastic. The ones from Main St Confectionary were the best.
Besides that:
Bread pudding from O'hana
Naan bread service from Saana
A Mickey bar
Margarita pizza from WGP express with a big glass of Cabernet

What was a Poppin Nacho? I've been going pretty solidly for the last 13ish years and before that every year as a kid, with a break for college/grad, and I don't know this product and I do enjoy nachos, probably too much.

Nachos will be the death of me...world's.most perfect food.

They were nachos, at Pop, that were made with fresh made kettle chips vs tortilla. They were damn good

Last edited:
So much to eat, so little time (in a week). I'll be on the lookout for a bunch of these!

This is nothing special, in fact they're pre-packaged, but I adore Minnie's Baking Company cookies. I especially like the white chocolate raspberry macadamia. Heaven. I always bring some home with me and dole them out when I need to feel the atmosphere of WDW.

I have at least one Mickey pretzel a day.
Popcorn

For real food, my favorite thing right now is the truffle risotto that came with my filet at California Grill. I was dying. I want it with every meal for the rest of my life.

I really like when I can find good food in the park that isn't "typical" park food.

I enjoy the chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow, although it no longer has ANY spice.

I like the mac and cheese at Friar's Nook.

Buffalo Chips at Trilobites.

We love the QS Yak and Yeti. It is exceptional for QS!

Definitely a Sparkling Volcano from Rainforest Cafe for me!

With your screen name and avatar, what else could you pick? :P

It's said already a bunch of times, but mine is the bread pudding at Ohana.

I also enjoy getting schoolbread in Norway and saving it for breakfast the next day. Nothing says Disney vacation more than a schoolbread and coffee breakfast in my hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter