What's your All-Time Favorite thing to eat at Disney. Anything goes

Fladis32

Mouseketeer
It can be a meal, a snack, really anything. I am looking for new ideas and experiences I might have not experienced. Thanks in advance.

At the moment (always changing): Giant Mickey head sugar cookie with frosted ears - found at a lot of places like the Confectionery at Magic Kingdom.

(But the best of all is unfortunately no longer - the fried coconut ice cream at 'Ohana)

Some of my favorites:
- make your own ice cream sandwich
- WGP pizza
- ropa vieja at Bongos

DH loves the turkey legs and CSR nachos.

Any one of the numerous mega caramel apples they have. The one covered in chocolate and peanut butter chips is pretty amazing. The apple pie apple is a cast member favorite and was very good (though I don't love white chocolate).
In Animal Kingdom, just outside Dinoland we had the new chocolate-bourbon shake with candied bacon and the buffalo chicken chips at Trilo-Bites (house made chips covered in buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and some blue cheese dressing).
Tamu Tamu refreshments in Africa in AK have enormous chocolate-chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.
The Crocque Glaces in France (at the ice cream place). Ice cream pressed in a brioche roll.
The No Way, Jose at Beaches and Cream
Numerous things at the Werthers store in Germany.
The naan-dipping appetizer at Sanaa at Kidani Village.
Dole whip floats when they had vanilla dole whip (in the park)

Not really special, but things I like to eat and drink on every trip:
  • popcorn
  • corn dog nuggets from Casey's
  • zebra domes
  • iced coffee with amarula cream liqueur from Kusafiri Coffee in AK
  • tipsy ducks in love from Joy of Tea stand in Epcot

I have a few:
Baked/Unbaked ice cream @ Ample Hills (near the Boardwalk)- cookie dough AND choc. chip cookies broken up into the vanilla ice cream, yes, please!!!
Pulled pork nachos @ Capt. Cooks (Polynesian)- so many flavors that meld great together
Sour Cream & Onion + Buffalo popcorn mixed- discovered by suggestions on Disboards (thanks, guys!)- the PERFECT snack!
Sauteed Shrimp & Scallops @ Be Our Guest dinner- great, filling dinner meal

Popcorn anywhere in the MK.
The firecracker shrimp appetizer at the Boathouse.
The Cob Salad at The Brown Derby.
Krakatoa from Trader Sams!! I could use one right now....

• Chocolate caramel apples that are decorated to look like Minnie and Mickey. (You can get them just about anywhere. They'll cut them for you if you ask, and at least at Goofy's Candy Co. in Disney Springs, you can get them in to-go boxes. I took one home and it was divine...)
  • Watching the fireworks from the Poly beach and enjoying Dole pineapple soft serve swirled with vanilla soft serve
  • Pizza from Via Napoli. My DH and I like to split a half-pepperoni, half-four cheese 'za
  • Cross my heart, the Butterfinger Cupcake at Hollywood Studios (now something like the Chocolate Toffee Cupcake at Trolley Car Cafe aka Starbucks) is the best cupcake in the entire world. Huge and shareable. The Carrot Cake Cookie (more like a whoopie pie) is pretty awesome, too. It's also at HS but in Sweet Spells.
  • GOOFY GUMMIES!!!
  • The full lobster meal at Narcoossee's! And for dessert, Almond Crusted Cheesecake...
  • My DH and I really enjoyed our meal of fried chicken at Homecomin' at Disney Springs. I don't think there was anything about the meal we didn't like.
  • Steak at Shula's Steakhouse at the Dolphin Resort
  • Ample Hills Creamery was new to us on our last trip, and it was AMAZING. We'll be back, but next time we'll try to go when we aren't so full!

I never eat breakfast in the morning. When we go to Disney I always have the Bounty Plater for breakfast. Every trip, every morning. It tells me I'm on vacation, to slow down and enjoy myself.

-Mickey waffles with bananas foster topping
-any unusual flavors of crème brulee
-the Polynesian plate lunch at Kona Café, with steak or chicken -- so sad that they recently removed this from the menu:charac2:

Last edited:
  • Fried Wonton Dessert at Yak & Yeti
  • seasonal macaron at L'Artisan des Glaces (France Pavilion, Epcot)
  • Naan Bread Service at Sanaa
  • Ger's Bread Pudding Dessert at Raglan Road
  • (Hot) Mint Tea Service at Marrakesh (NB it's just strongly brewed mint tea but poured from a height by the server into a little tea glass so unique & different :-))

The Fisherman's Pie at the Ireland kiosk during Food & Wine, we probably have 6 each during a 10 day stay, with Guinness of course. Our non F&W favorites are at Raglan Road, wifey the Shepard's Pie and the Scallop Forrest for me.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter