• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the longest you've been able to push off a closing date?

stlrod

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of buying at HHI and would prefer to pay cash rather than finance. What's the longet you've been able to push off the closing date at any of the DVC resorts?

It might be easier to stall your payment if you are adding on rather than an initial purchase. They want you to send in the paperwork with the money in a week, maybe two. One offer we had at VWL was a payment plan for those paying cash. I think you pay 50% now and spread the other 50% in equal payments over the next 12 months at a low interest rate 5.95%. I'm not sure if they offer different plans at the different resorts. Best of luck.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter