What's the last party you attended?

The last party was DD’s graduation from college and the next one is Monday night at my house. DH brought the groceries in and I will start cooking soon. I always prepare a light dinner when it’s my turn because people come from work and I don’t think snacks are enough.

Last party was my friend's son's 1st birthday a few months ago. Last celebration was a friend's celebration of life in lieu of a funeral that I attended last weekend.

Last night—end of the year party for my daughter’s swim team. It was a great party. Some of the girls were graduating from the club and on to university. Coach was very emotional. He made a lovely speech.

Today we celebrated my daughter’s grade eight graduation. She was homeschooled, so not a regular graduation. We had a special dinner at home, small gifts, cupcakes. Lots of fun.

Her cupcakes:
09C4037D-0F8C-4360-A735-32A1124D9993.jpeg

Well I should have been at one right now. It was going to be a yard game compensation party at my sister's but due to inclimate weather she cancelled and is going to try to have it in a few weeks.
The last party was on June 9th for my nephew's birthday.

I went to my 5 year old grandson’s birthday party today. He got some really cool toys and games which he loved them all. The new clothes he just tossed aside lol.

2 weeks ago at my house. No occasion. Just wanted to have a party at my house and get the family together .

If you have a local barcade; ours does like $8 all play Saturday and Sundays around brunch time.
That would be awesome, but it wasn’t my child’s B-day, just attending. My kids had very little interest in bowling but they love arcades which wasn’t part of the party. I bought $50 worth of play cards and told them to have fun, then bought myself a draft yuengling and sat back and salvaged the day.

Youngest DS College Graduation and Future DIL Wedding Shower, 2 weeks later...party::cheer2:Certainly many beautiful milestones:dance3:, blessed!:littleangel:

Just had a "pity party" :sad1: as I ate breakfast feeling somber and like something was absent from my life so far today.

I had NO FRESH GARLIC for the omelet I made so had to use the back-up powered. Off to the food shore in short order.

Last night—end of the year party for my daughter’s swim team. It was a great party. Some of the girls were graduating from the club and on to university. Coach was very emotional. He made a lovely speech.

Today we celebrated my daughter’s grade eight graduation. She was homeschooled, so not a regular graduation. We had a special dinner at home, small gifts, cupcakes. Lots of fun.

Her cupcakes:
View attachment 332138
CONGRATSparty:! Your cupcakes look yummy!:goodvibes

Last Saturday I went to my good friends little boys 5th birthday party. It was super cute. He loves the show Dinosaur Train and so the party was at a train depot and totally Dinosaur Train themed.

Yesterday, for my godson's bday.
His parents bought 20 "cheap" seats for the Brewers game.
We tailgated with snacks, gifts and bday cake before the game.
He was so happy!!

Grandson’s birthday party on June 3 at a park. We have no grad parties, weddings or baby showers coming up at all in the near future thank goodness! My weekends are very valuable to me and I really don’t like spending them eating cake & watching someone open piles of presents when I could be outside doing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter