What's the last party you attended?

I went to my 5 year old grandson’s birthday party today. He got some really cool toys and games which he loved them all. The new clothes he just tossed aside lol.

Lol mine didn’t even open those the whole way, ripped the paper, saw they were clothes and set aside. When you’re 6 remote control cars are a lot more fun than a new outfit!

Well DW's birthday was last month, we didn't really have what you'd call a party, just some cake and the birthday song. DGDs stayed overnight on New Year's Eve and we stayed up until midnight (as far as they knew) and had hats, horns, and sparkling grape juice.

Last Saturday was the graduation party for the girl across the street. I remember when her Mom was pregnant with her. She has been caring for our cats and fish for years whenever we travel.

Two different kids birthday parties this weekend. We have some party a few times a month in the summer. Birthdays, pool parties at friends, holiday cookouts, etc.

Last edited:
Do tell! You never did give us any details and my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. :goodvibes

We have been living together for the past year so the change was not too drastic. Really it seems that nothing has changed since the wedding as far as day to day life (and that is good). I held myself together very well until about the middle of April. I never really had any doubts, but I had my moments of freaking out. I think if I felt that I truly had my father's approval, I would have been more at ease.

The wedding was earlier this month. It was at a local church and it was fairly small (about 100 guests). Everybody said it was beautiful. I was soooooo nervous. I seriously thought I might pass out during the ceremony, and I could not hold the tears back. About halfway through the reception I was able to calm down and have a good time :rotfl2:

We have been living together for the past year so the change was not too drastic. Really it seems that nothing has changed since the wedding as far as day to day life (and that is good). I held myself together very well until about the middle of April. I never really had any doubts, but I had my moments of freaking out. I think if I felt that I truly had my father's approval, I would have been more at ease.

The wedding was earlier this month. It was at a local church and it was fairly small (about 100 guests). Everybody said it was beautiful. I was soooooo nervous. I seriously thought I might pass out during the ceremony, and I could not hold the tears back. About halfway through the reception I was able to calm down and have a good time :rotfl2:
Pictures please and did the guests cover their plates? Kidding, just kidding. Best wishes! :bride:

Last edited:
Does a post funeral dinner today for about 30 members of DH's family count?

The last one was a couple weeks ago, it was a picnic/memorial service for my cousin who passed away in April (yes, in my family, funerals are a 'party')

The next one will be in two weeks, my husband's cousin is getting married.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!