What's the difference between regular liquid soap and high efficiency liquid soap ?

LKHomemail

Mouseketeer
was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the formula's of regular liquid and high efficiency liquid washing liquid detergent ? which one is more concentrated ? which is a better deal / more cost effective ?

The HE liquid is designed for front loading washer's. It is designed to be less foamy. I know you use half the recommeded amount of regular in a front loader but not sure if you "can" use the HE in a regular top loader.

we just replaced the bearings on our maytag neptune front loader. We had to do this, when we called Maytag they would not just sell the bearings, you had to buy the tub, spinner arms and something else, on top of labor. If we let them do it, it would cost around $1000--price of a new washer. What we found by researching was that using non-HE detergent seemed to be the main cause of this (and a non-sealed bearing) but combo between the two caused it's downfall. I've learned my lesson and will not use any other detergent besides HE in my front loader. Our first clue that something was wrong was that the washer sounded like a jet taking off in the spin cycle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter