• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's happening in early December???

Once the Pop Warner teams get eliminated the parks do become full of the teams & their families. Worst nightmares are the packs of cheerleaders cheering everywhere especially in the waiting lines. One reason we totally avoid PW week. The Christmas parade taping doesn't bother us because you can get on more rides as most are trying to jockey around to be on tv.
I guess we either went to the parks they were not at or they were all still playing and busy while we were there. I honestly never saw them in the parks. Other than one night when HS closed early and the cheerleaders were all walking in as we were walking out. That is the only time I ever saw them walking and cheering

Why? I've been there during Pop Warner week (back the year FL expansion opened) and honestly, I never knew they were there. I saw them at the resort (Pop) and on ME but at no time did their presence make any difference to my trip. Zero impact to my trip while in the parks or at the Resort.

Mostly because now the value resorts seem to be completely booked with very small chance of getting the two rooms I need. Plus we've been in the parks and at the hotels with the cheerleaders in the past and it was not an experience I want to repeat. I have always heard that the first week or two in December is relatively quiet, but it seems like that is changing. My MIL tried to get a reservation for the 7 of us ANYWHERE and was pretty much told to just keep checking back unless we wanted one of the more expensive options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter