What's good to eat w/ an upset stomach?

I'll tell you what not to eat when you're sickly: A junior cheeseburger with fries from Wendy's with Sprite to drink. I'm speaking from last Thursday's very icky experience.

Egg Drop Soup is always good. It has plenty of protein from the egg & chicken broth, and whatever IS in chicken soup that is supposed to make one feel better. :thumbsup2

An alternative is Wonton Soup or a noodle soup. :)

What's great about all of those is that you can order them to be delivered & don't have to cook them. :cool1:

If you do have a can of chicken broth or noodle soup at home, you can make your own by bringing to a light boil, then drop in an egg, stirring vigorously after the egg has been dropped in, to shred the egg as it sets. Add a touch of soy sauce and a dash of sugar. (The soup will probably already have salt in it.)

When I have an upset stomach, I like eating hard peppermint candies, such as the peppermint "stars" and candy canes. It settles my stomach and sweetens my breath.

I am a big fan of peeled apples when I am sick. Nice, mild, and a little juice. Sprite is also good for an upset stomach. Does wonders for an upset stomach. Besides that I will generally eat whatever the hec I am craving when sick as I assume my body can handle whatever it craves. Half the time this ends up being stove top stuffing.

OP, were you able to get over your upset tummy? Did you discover any foods that worked well for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter