Whats everyone doing "Disneyish" for Christmas? decs, pressies etc?

hollymattbenmilo

DIS Veteran
Morning everyone!!
Have got the flu and its a cold rainy day.. so thought others may be in same boat and starting their christmas preparations!!

Boys are getting a disney hamper each..

you might recall that disney shop sale..

well they will have each

mickey mouse suitcase trolley (for feb trip)
filled with
stitch dressing gown, toy story chocs, stitch cup, box of disney small figures each and a disney projector torch each.

also

ben will be getting-
balloo costume, tigger costume, sulley costume
milo will be getting-
disney clothes and simba costume

and we will have some disney tree decs!

oh and all the pressies are wrapped in this gorgeous christmas paper with old fashioned drawings of peter pan, snowwhite on etc, is gorgeous and was only 99p a roll? crazy! haha

so how is everyone elses christmas "infected" by disney?:rotfl:

oh you are a cool mum..stop showing off!!!!:lmao:

I got the stitch dressing gown and the stitch trolleycase..but he's (as in stitch boy, who else?:confused3;)) getting that for xmas..wrapped normal..no fancy hamper at all!!!haha!!

got quite a few disney xmas decs for the tree...one year matalan had a sale and lets say I bought one or two sets lol...had to be done!!!

still not got my tree up yet...I'm sure I did last year...mmmmmmm...must get paul up the loft sometime in the next wk or two!!;)

hahaha :lmao:

someone finally replied!!! hahaha

yes you pinched the last stitch suitcases!!!! They sold out just as i went to buy them, so mine are having to make do with mickey mouse! haha

i am sooo in christmas mode! i got christmas tree last year .. i think last week of november.. and by christmas day it didnt look healthy!! hahaha... dead... infact! haha, so will try and hold off this year.. i keep playing that gorgeous disney song on youtube.. Chante, c'est Noel

TBH Kyra isn't get much Disney stuff for Christmas.

Shes got a Tink doll, Snow white and i want to get her Cars on Dvd.

She mostly has Sylvanian Familes stuff this year.

Getting her the Princess Tiana dress after Christmas as the one i want is from the disneystore.com and its like $165 for the dress, crown and postage. She knows this as i told her that Santa is not able to get it for her till after then :lmao: More like Mummy gets money the week after Crimbo :lmao:

ashleigh is the most disneyfied child ever i need to stop lol. she has her birthday ten days before christmas so i am twice as bad. her main presents are a dollhouse and a kitchen but everything else is disney. her birthday party will be disney princess and yes she is hopefully getting three more disney dresses. i wish i could help myself but they are so cute. and they helped get her a lot of attention in dlp especially her ariel one. snow whites prince came running over to her it was so funny i wish i caught it on camera. he spotted her and was was pointing to her dress and nearly dragged poor snow white after him lol. he must be a big ariel fan. so really they are an investment in getting good photos lol. she is getting dvds, i have some disney books, a tink case filled with activities, some plush toys. of course everything will be wrapped in disney paper and we even got some dlp gift tags while on holiday. we have loads of decorations for the tree. first trip we said we would buy one each. second trip we got two each and last trip we had a whole bag of breakables on the plane. and my mam got a mickey mouse that glows in loads of different colours. yes emma she got him lol.

I love those Disney trolleycases!! My youngest has got a Dalmations one ~ she's much too old/big for it now but I can't bear to part with it!! We use it to keep the Disney ears/hats in.

We usually hang Disney decorations on our big Christmas tree but we're not bothering to put it up this year as we're going to be away. We'll still put our small tree up in the dining room ~ we hang chocolate decorations on that one.

we have loads of decorations for the tree. first trip we said we would buy one each. second trip we got two each and last trip we had a whole bag of breakables on the plane.
It's addicitve, isn't it! We started off with just the one too, then it sort of escalated! :rotfl: I even ended up buying a load from Grolier. :blush:

ashleigh is the most disneyfied child ever i need to stop lol. she has her birthday ten days before christmas so i am twice as bad. her main presents are a dollhouse and a kitchen but everything else is disney. her birthday party will be disney princess and yes she is hopefully getting three more disney dresses. i wish i could help myself but they are so cute. and they helped get her a lot of attention in dlp especially her ariel one. snow whites prince came running over to her it was so funny i wish i caught it on camera. he spotted her and was was pointing to her dress and nearly dragged poor snow white after him lol. he must be a big ariel fan. so really they are an investment in getting good photos lol. she is getting dvds, i have some disney books, a tink case filled with activities, some plush toys. of course everything will be wrapped in disney paper and we even got some dlp gift tags while on holiday. we have loads of decorations for the tree. first trip we said we would buy one each. second trip we got two each and last trip we had a whole bag of breakables on the plane. and my mam got a mickey mouse that glows in loads of different colours. yes emma she got him lol.

haha, thats fantastic! how lucky is ash! brilliant! hehe
i have been tempted to also get milo a mickey mouse teddy..... but i am trying to resist saying... wait til we go then he can pick one... wait holly... wait...... (we will see) haha

I've got a couple of Disney tree decorations this year - I've got a tinkerbell tree topper in her santa outfit and I've got the 12 days of christmas baubles (they were a bargain as they were 1/2 price because they didn't have all 12 days because there were 2 of 2 of the days).

I've got some Disney wrapping paper for wrapping presents with (winnie the pooh).

Not really bought many Disney presents that I can think of, but Small World's DD will hopefully be getting a Build a Bear dress from the California Build a Bear from me as they do some nice exclusive stuff there, plus I've got her a Hannah Montana calendar as I'm told she likes her a little :lmao:

:hug:Thanks Rob - as long as the calendar doesnt sing :rotfl:

Im so organised this year - Ive bought all of 2 presents so far.

Both of them bargains and both disney related - a HSM quilt cover for DD and a camp rock annual for guess who? - yes DD

:hug:Thanks Rob - as long as the calendar doesnt sing :rotfl:

Im so organised this year - Ive bought all of 2 presents so far.

Both of them bargains and both disney related - a HSM quilt cover for DD and a camp rock annual for guess who? - yes DD

Oops sorry - I had it custom made for her so it sings ;) :lmao:

hahaha :lmao:

someone finally replied!!! hahaha

yes you pinched the last stitch suitcases!!!! They sold out just as i went to buy them, so mine are having to make do with mickey mouse! haha

i am sooo in christmas mode! i got christmas tree last year .. i think last week of november.. and by christmas day it didnt look healthy!! hahaha... dead... infact! haha, so will try and hold off this year.. i keep playing that gorgeous disney song on youtube.. Chante, c'est Noel

oh yes I do remember us having the 'last suitcase' talk!!!!:lmao:

I also LOVE that song..have you seen this on youtube...now you are going to look at it and watch 15 seconds of it and get bored...but no this guy is class...I love him..he rocks!!...even my mother loves him!!!!:lmao: We all know we want to do what he's done!!!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGpUdXUH_sA

We usually take a Disney trip in January most years and have built up quite a collection of Disney tree and house ornaments over the years - it brings back great memories as we unwrap each one to place on the tree each year. The decorations were all items reduced in the Disney shops in january so they were great bargains too. The girls usually get disney dressing gowns and slippers for xmas present and wuld be dissapointed not to find them under the tree on xmas morning:banana::banana::banana:

on a happier note we are off next week so will buy more but its not the point really

disney for xmas ive got dd loads!

disney princes till, princess tent, princess phones, snow white dvd, snow white cottage, cinderella shoes and hair accesories, ariel mini globe, cinderella toothbrush, tinkerbell sweets, princess sweets, loads of princess smellies, 101 dalmations mealamine set, colour change ariel, princess leapster 2 and games lol she is disney princess crazy! its all wrapped in disney princess xmas paper too

Santa will be leaving disney DVD's and pyjamas here. I need to find a purple DLRP jasmine outfit on ebay too. When we were there in October I got DD the shoes, tiara and wand in a sale but they didn't have the outfit left. Typical before we went they were all over ebay, now when I want one none:confused3

(Yes it is 4.50 am in the morning and I can't sleep:eek:)

glad to know i am not the only one flooding them with disney! haha. I am also sending a letter from Mickey mouse in everyones christmas cards.. asking for them to give the boys euros for christmas in place of toys, as they have too many as it is. I have put the disneyland paris logo on top and walt disney font writing, with a fake mickey mouse sig at bottom looks so cute!

katrina.. how funny is that video.. haha... christmas spirit!

I'm looking forward to DD not receiving loads of Disney toys etc this Christmas.

Children are so fickle at this age that they play with a item for a month or two then it goes behind the wardrobe never to see the light again :lmao:

Luckily with the DVD's and Disney games for her Nintendo DS and wii that won't be the case.

I'm trying to let DD experience other stuff as well as Disney, which is hard esp as i've asked for anything Disney for Christmas :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter