What Would You Give Up?

King Tut

Earning My Ears
I've been curious lately, what would people give up if they had to. In daily life, and at Disney. This is the first one so let's see what people will surrendur.

If I had to give up something, it would be my 3 cigarette a day habit. Yes, 3 cigarettes not 3 packs. That's the good thing about a little vice-it isn't hard to let it go.

Another vote for cigarettes!

Though I'm proud to say that I've made the best improvement toward quitting that I've ever made over the past months. Gone from almost a pack a day to now just 5 cigarettes a week.

Another vote for cigarettes!

Though I'm proud to say that I've made the best improvement toward quitting that I've ever made over the past months. Gone from almost a pack a day to now just 5 cigarettes a week.

Good for you!!!!

I would be willing to give up my bills, I am sick of them anyway.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter