We own only at VWL. Went on our first trip the end of January for 10 nights. 4 nights in a studio and 6 in a two bedroom. We had an absolute magical time. Anyway, what I am wondering is.........We hopefull will have our DVC paid off in 1 1/2 to 2 years. We want more points. We could afford to add on now(if available) through Disney a smaller add on (100 or less points), or pay off our DVC and add on a larger resale contract after we get our initial paid off. DH is thinking it is better to wait, and I am leaning that way. Our guide has called a couple times inquiring as VWL is selling out. I told him we may wait a couple years and purchase a resale. I have to say his tone changed(I know he is a salesman) and really wanted to caution us on resales. Any quality insight from fellow DVCers?