What would you choose?

I would choose Magic. 8 night. We love sea days and it has 4!!

I gave my kids the choice between the same cruises and they choose Magic.
They like the smaller ships. They felt like they got to know more of the kids and counselors on the Wonder and Magic.
They have been on all 4 ships. (twice on the Wonder a 4 night and 7 night to aLaska)

We are booked on the 8 night over Easter.

ETA: my kids are 14 and 11

I give a vote for which on is the cheapest. And I vote for the Magic. I have been on the Wonder, Magic and Fantasy.

Here my thoughts. Going in January. COLD. One of my favorite thing about the fantasy is their water features. It will be cold and you may not use the pool as much. If you think you will I would choose the Fantasy.

However, I agree kids club better on the magic. It is warmer and the kids play much more with the counselors. My DD 6 liked the Magic better for kids club. The fantasy is so big that the counselors are just watching the kids. I also like the shows on the magic. There more. And there is a character meal and ALice meal on the magic.
I like the feel of the smaller ship too if it was just me and the kids.

Hold off on the Fantasy when your hubby can come. It does have 2 adult places to eat and more clubs.

NO matter what you will have a great time!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter