What will happen after Nov. 2nd

This is frustrating. I'm assuming WDW is not extending any EMHs since Nov 2nd is next week and nothing has been posted.

It is still possible they reinstate some EEMHs after RoR opens on Dec 5th. Normal park hours are considerably lower in early Dec than Oct to begin with, which will lower capacity and increase lines/crowds. They absolutely need to have a 1 hour EEMH every day in HS, at minimum!

Hey Disney! A little help here :earsboy: Pleeeease.

Do you think it will be worth doing EMHs in November at DHS? I'm wondering if they'll be so busy it won't really be worth it.

If we were going to rope drop Millenium Falcon, I think we would probably do EMH for it.

However, we have decided to do other attractions at rope drop on a non-EMH day, and save Millenium Falcon for later in the day. The wait time seems to gradually decline as the day progresses.

This is frustrating. I'm assuming WDW is not extending any EMHs since Nov 2nd is next week and nothing has been posted.

It is still possible they reinstate some EEMHs after RoR opens on Dec 5th. Normal park hours are considerably lower in early Dec than Oct to begin with, which will lower capacity and increase lines/crowds. They absolutely need to have a 1 hour EEMH every day in HS, at minimum!

Hey Disney! A little help here :earsboy: Pleeeease.
It’s possible but it will all depends on the analytics disney is seeing and the attendance projections for that time period.

First regular day 9am opening. 85 min posted wait at 9:26pm. I haven’t followed closely, has that been a normal 9am+ wait time?

ETA, by the time I finished posting this it ticked down to 65.

First regular day 9am opening. 85 min posted wait at 9:26pm. I haven’t followed closely, has that been a normal 9am+ wait time?

Higher than normal I think. I think it usually lingers somewhere around 50-60?

I was there last week and wait time at 9am was no more than 30-40 min. Actually the entire day i was there it never got above 55 min. I walked on at 7am with a 5 min wait.

After looking at some of these pics on twitter of the crowds I am sure glad I was there when there was EMH.

Clearly the EMH worked well the last 2 months.

The crowds look dreadful and RotR isn't even open yet - it will be absolute chaos when it does.

I get the feeling that the people wanting to visit TSL, ToT, RnRC etc are going to really suffer because of no exterior entrance to SWGE.

I'm actually considering giving HS a complete miss now for my December trip and I was so looking forward to going on these amazing attractions - but cannot cope with crowds surging through in chaos.

Any one have any feedback from yesterday with the 8-9 EMH? I am going next Sunday, and curious on how it was. I understand with the holiday/Jersey week, it will likely be busier on a whole.

I have to admit I haven't been stalking wait times religiously, but some seem higher than they've been recently. Those EEMH definitely helped spread out the crowds.
75 min wait right now. I was there all last week never saw it that high.

Going to be interesting to see what disney does going forward.

The entire month of December will be out of control with no EMH.

The crowds look dreadful and RotR isn't even open yet - it will be absolute chaos when it does.

I get the feeling that the people wanting to visit TSL, ToT, RnRC etc are going to really suffer because of no exterior entrance to SWGE.

I'm actually considering giving HS a complete miss now for my December trip and I was so looking forward to going on these amazing attractions - but cannot cope with crowds surging through in chaos.
Could you explain "no exterior entrance"

Who could have guessed, extended hours leads to lower overall wait times which means less waiting for everyone across the board whether you utilize it or not.

I understand pulling back on the daily EEMH at MK and AK because the entire property wasn’t overwhelmed like some thought, but DHS surely needs them especially come December. Hope something gets announced, but we’re getting awfully close.

75 min wait right now. I was there all last week never saw it that high.

Going to be interesting to see what disney does going forward.

The entire month of December will be out of control with no EMH.

December hours aren't final yet. Should have an update this Friday.

I meant that SWGE doesn't have it's own independant entrance/exit - everyone has to queue up for DHS and then filter through one of two further entrances to SWGE.
It might be that I am tired but I'm still not getting the issue. Isn't every land in every park set up the same way? Everyone has to queue up at each park entrances and then go from there?

It might be that I am tired but I'm still not getting the issue. Isn't every land in every park set up the same way? Everyone has to queue up at each park entrances and then go from there?
MK is the same yes, but EPCOT has a couple of ways to enter. My point is that SWGE is it's own park as such, and being the new kid on the block, with what is being advertised as the biggest ride/experience in Disney history (RotR) just one main entrance will cause huge queues.

MK is the same yes, but EPCOT has a couple of ways to enter. My point is that SWGE is it's own park as such, and being the new kid on the block, with what is being advertised as the biggest ride/experience in Disney history (RotR) just one main entrance will cause huge queues.
I see. Well that's all been taken care of with the grand Avenue entrance, there's space to queue there without affecting any other attraction other than muppet vision

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!