What will happen after Nov. 2nd

slp87

DIS Veteran
Will there be FP? Will the tiers change? Will the studios have EMH everyday??

What do you predict will happen? Or do you know? We are going for thanksgiving and I’m just curious how I might plan for DHS.

I wish we knew! My trip starts the afternoon of 11/2, and I've resigned myself to not knowing when we make our FPs. I doubt they'll continue the daily EEMH at 3 parks after 11/2 but I'm hoping for something, even if just longer general hours at HS. Since you're going over a busy period, I think you have a better shot at more EMH or longer general hours than we do.

That's the last day of the currently scheduled Extra Extra Magic Hours.
Oh. That's all? The question about FP and tiers confused me. I didn't see how EMH connected to those. One ending doesn't connect to the other

Oh. That's all? The question about FP and tiers confused me. I didn't see how EMH connected to those. One ending doesn't connect to the other
Yeah, I don't think tiers will change until something new starts accepting FPs, either in GE or Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad. If anything the end of EEMH makes the current tier structure more necessary for Disney, since there will be significantly fewer hours to accommodate the same number of guests.

The extra run of Pandora EMHs came in two waves if I am remembering correctly. My guess is extra EMHs at DHS continue after 11/2 but the other parks go back to a normal EMH schedule.

FPs.... who knows!

The extra run of Pandora EMHs came in two waves if I am remembering correctly. My guess is extra EMHs at DHS continue after 11/2 but the other parks go back to a normal EMH schedule.

FPs.... who knows!
I do wonder though if they would maybe skip the 3rd because of the half marathon that day.

I do wonder though if they would maybe skip the 3rd because of the half marathon that day.

Ahh, yes, good point. I guess I should know that since I’ll be running! Lol.

Well after that they’ll start up more EEMHs then. ;)

My guess is extra EMHs at DHS continue after 11/2 but the other parks go back to a normal EMH schedule.

Speaking 100% selfishly, this would be my dream scenario for our 11/2 to 11/5 trip. We could sleep until 6:30 or 7 on our MK and Epcot days, but on our DHS morning (leaving by 1 pm for the airport) we could get up early and fit in extra park time.

Speaking 100% selfishly, this would be my dream scenario for our 11/2 to 11/5 trip. We could sleep until 6:30 or 7 on our MK and Epcot days, but on our DHS morning (leaving by 1 pm for the airport) we could get up early and fit in extra park time.

The past means pretty much nothing as a predictor for the future when it comes to WDW, but for the FWIW file, DAK had 85 straight days of extra daily EMHs after Pandora opened. DHS currently has 63 days (plus the first 3 no EMH days) post SWGE. (In total fairness, TSL has 65 days!)

Hope it works out for you though.

The past means pretty much nothing as a predictor for the future when it comes to WDW, but for the FWIW file, DAK had 85 straight days of extra daily EMHs after Pandora opened. DHS currently has 63 days (plus the first 3 no EMH days) post SWGE. (In total fairness, TSL has 65 days!)

Hope it works out for you though.
Pandora opened all at once, right? I'm wondering whether the 2nd wave for GE will begin 11/3 or 4 or be held off until 12/5.

Pandora opened all at once, right? I'm wondering whether the 2nd wave for GE will begin 11/3 or 4 or be held off until 12/5.
What do you mean? Yes pandora opened all at once. I don’t expect any sort of wave 11/3. 12/5 surely will bring in people to see the new ride though.

What do you mean? Yes pandora opened all at once. I don’t expect any sort of wave 11/3. 12/5 surely will bring in people to see the new ride though.
Sorry, I meant waves of EMHs, the way I think GADisneyDad14 was using it further up in the thread. Obviously the first wave of EEMH is through 11/2. I was wondering if they'd do a second round immediately afterward (with reduced hours or only HS included) or if they'd wait until 12/5 for the next round of EMHs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!