What will be your "firsts" on your next trip.

unfortunately i don't have a next trip planned yet cuz i recently returned from my latest trip but i'll share the new things i did during that trip...
-1900 park fare for breakfast (food was good, service was um how shall i put it WEIRD, and the characters were lacking especially the mad hatter)
-garden grill (AMAZING!!!!! A MUST DO FROM NOW ON)
-7DMT (highly disappointing for all the hype)
-queen of hearts cake cup (good but maybe too much of a good thing cuz i couldn't finish it)
-first time my niece brought a friend (they're 15 and it was nice cuz my sister and i could partner up)

First stay at Port Orleans Riverside
First dinner at SciFi Dine In Theater
First dinner at Teppan Edo
First time riding Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
First time seeing the new Harry Potter expansion at Universal, can't wait for that!

Am also hoping to get a reservation at Ohana, have never been before and haven't given up hope yet!

Everything!!!
This is our first time and I am fully planning on taking advantage of the BB at the end of our trip to plan next year.
I have 4 kids and they've never been. The oldest is 10, youngest is 4 and we kept pushing the trip off until EVERYONE was done napping and out of diapers ...and here we are!
There are so many things we won't get to do this time around so planning another trip will allow me to be more relaxed about not cramming everything in this trip!

This year:
CRT
Pirates and Pals
CP, CM, 1900, GG, Sci Fi, MM, TH
Fantasmic!
Pirate Voyage out of GF
A&E
7DMT...

Next year:
BOG
MNSSHP
MSEP
Illuminations
Pirates League
some World Showcase

Fun thread! Mine are:

First time renting DVC points
First time staying in Jambo House
First MNSSHP
First trip to Typhoon Lagoon
First time skipping DHS :( (still on the fence abt that one)
First Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
First time doing a resort tour
First meals at Boma, Sanaa
First time taking a taxi from Epcot direct to MCO to save 2 hours :)
HOPEFULLY first rope drop

Great thread! Love reading everybody's firsts! Ours are:

Beach club
Cape May dinner
Via Napoli dinner
Akershus for breakfast
Beaches and Cream for the kitchen sink
CRT
Kona Cafe ( Tonga toast, here we come!)
Chefs de France
Under the Sea
Enchanted Tales
Test track(was closed last trip)
ToT
7DMT
A&E meet and greet

Contemporary / Polynesian March 1983 Boardwalk Villas October 2012

Just finished watching Saving Mr. Banks and.... Returning here, I'm floored! I never started a thread before that went to 4 PAGES! Told dd that I'm in the "popular crowd" now. There will be no living with me. :lmao:
I am so thrilled to read everyone's firsts! I am seeing so many that I hope will be first for us on later visits. Looking at how many posters have been to "the world" several or many times and yet, still have a long list of firsts posted proves what I've always said.... It's never the same trip! Non wdw people often ask why we keep returning. Well, this is why. There is SO much to do and see! So many new things to add to our old favorites!

So excited! Here's our firsts:

Magic Bands and FP+
New Fantasyland
Be Our Guest Dinner
Festival of Fantasy Parade
Hoop Dee Doo (for one of us)
2 days at Universal (our first time venturing off-property!)
Fish Extender group on cruise (8 cruises and this is our first time participating)
Castaway Cay 5K

44 days to go!!!:cheer2:

For me and DBF:

MK:
New Fantasyland (it was pretty much walls everywhere)
Be Our Guest Dinner
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
CoP (was under refurb last time)
Astro Orbiter (I have never ridden and just want to try it once)
Jungle Cruise at night

Epcot:
Monsieur Paul Dinner
Biergarten Dinner
Tepan Edo Dinner
San Angel Inn Dinner
New Test Track
Sum of All Thrills

DHS:
Sci Fi Dine Inn Lunch
50's Prime Time Lunch
Fantasmic! (doing a dinner package at H&V)

Animal Kingdom:
Festival of the Lion King Show
Finding Nemo Show
Tusker House Character Lunch

General:
Shula's Dinner
First stay at a Value Resort (previously Deluxe or Moderate)
First time NOT going to DTD (to much of a mess there now)
First time renting a car mid-trip to go to Busch Gardens
First time using Magic Bands and FP+
First time staying longer than a week
First time going to WDW with crowd levels higher than a "4"

Using Senses at GF for a couples message
Yak & Yeti for lunch
Fantasmic!

Finally riding for the first time Tower of Terror after visiting WDW for the last 25 years.

Wishes Dessert Party
Frozen Fireworks
New Fantasyland
Not seeing a ghost town across from POP
Magic Bands

Restaurants:

Mama Melrose
WCC
Ohana (breakfast)
Hollywood & Vine (lunch)
San Angel Inn
Teppan Edo

"Not seeing a ghost town across from POP! LOL! :rotfl: I know what you mean! LOL! :rotfl: We were at Pop when they were building AOA and I think we looked across the lake as much as we looked at anything at Disney! We stayed at AOA last yr 2013. It is much nicer and fun to see even if you don't stay at AOA.

First time in September, the Holy Grail of Disney crowd avoiders
Dining at Le Cellier (must check out their poutine) and Coral Reef
7DMT
Determined to try an avacado margarita
MNSSHP

Would like to do every attraction in MK a la Touring Plans... But then I think about the heat and humidity and am pretty sure I'll fail.

1st trip without the entire family (just DGF and I.)
1st trip flying (at least flying out - we're technically flying into Destin for a wedding then taking the rental to the World.)
Magic Bands
AoA
MNSSHP
F&W
BOG Dinner
Illuminations Dessert Party
B&C
Sanaa
Tony's
Akershus Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Sci Fi Lunch

Apparently my last trip was the first time we ever did TS... ever. It was always QS. The look on my parents face that we were able to get into TS that trip was priceless.

MK:
Marceline Tour
7DMT
A&E

Epcot:
The Seas with Finding Nemo

AK:
Festival of the Lion King
Finding Nemo the Musical

HS:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Our firsts this November will be:
Keys to the Kingdom tour
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Staying at Art of Animation in a Lion King Suite

Firsts will be:
Villains Unleashed
Raglan Road
Sunrise Safari
7DMT
All the A&E stuff
High Tea at Grand Floridian
MBs

Just finished watching Saving Mr. Banks and.... Returning here, I'm floored! I never started a thread before that went to 4 PAGES! Told dd that I'm in the "popular crowd" now. There will be no living with me. :lmao:
I am so thrilled to read everyone's firsts! I am seeing so many that I hope will be first for us on later visits. Looking at how many posters have been to "the world" several or many times and yet, still have a long list of firsts posted proves what I've always said.... It's never the same trip! Non wdw people often ask why we keep returning. Well, this is why. There is SO much to do and see! So many new things to add to our old favorites!

You're so right -- people keep asking me why I keep going back every year (I think I've gone every year since 2006), and I tell them that every time I still find something else I haven't done.

MK Rope Drop - yeah I can't believe it either
Chef Mickey's breakfast
Soar'in - thank you FP+
AKL visit (with lunch at Sanaa)
1st Tour (Segway tour at Fort Wilderness)
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train pixiedust:
1st stay at Wilderness Lodge!!!!
and the most anticipated first..........MNSSHP!:smokin:

Can't wait.........we arrive HOME in 32 days ;)

Doug :goofy:

You're so right -- people keep asking me why I keep going back every year (I think I've gone every year since 2006), and I tell them that every time I still find something else I haven't done.

::yes::
Just yesterday I "uncovered" 2 things that, for me were, "hidden" and hopefully will turn out to b hidden gems at AK: seating along the river, behind Flametree, that offers lovely views of the water with EE in the backdrop. And Anandapur Tea Co. New to me! Looking fwd to trying one of their iced teas!

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Parisian Breakfast at F&W Festival

1st stay at Beach Club Villas

Seeing Elsa & Anna

Lunch at Spice Road Table

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter